PDA

View Full Version : Genocide Games Crumble to All-Time Low of 6.93 Million Viewers for NBCUniversal

jimnyc
02-18-2022, 02:16 PM
I wish it would bankrupt them.

---

Genocide Games Crumble to All-Time Low of 6.93 Million Viewers for NBCUniversal

“NBC’s primetime coverage of the Beijing Winter Olympics averaged 7.87 million viewers on Monday,” reports Sports Media Watch, “8.70 million on Tuesday and an all-time low 6.93 million on Wednesday[.]”

To put that 6.93 million number into perspective, 7.4 million tuned in to the cable TV show Yellowstone last November. That wasn’t even the season finale. That was the fourth episode of the fourth season.

For more perspective, those Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday numbers are down “52%, 50%, and 51% respectively from the equivalent nights in PyeongChang four years ago (16.36M; 17.50M; 14.10M).”

That 6.93 million number is the smallest in the history of Olympic coverage. In fact, the Genocide Olympics currently hold eight of the ten smallest primetime audiences in Olympic history.

Last year’s Woke Olympics were considered an outright ratings catastrophe, but this winter’s Genocide Olympics are halving those numbers.

NBC must be losing its shirt.

Tee hee.

As the Genocide Olympics move into their closing weekend, things are probably going to get a whole lot worse:

Heading into the final weekend of competition (traditionally the lowest-rated portion of any Olympics), the Beijing Games already accounts for the six smallest primetime Olympic audiences ever on U.S. broadcast television. Including last year’s delayed Tokyo Summer Olympics, 23 of the 25 smallest audiences have come in the past year — including the bottom 18.

The reasons for this collapse are glaringly obvious. On top of the off-putting woketardery that killed last year’s Summer Games, you have American corporations and news agencies openly propagandizing for the Nazis in China. It’s off-putting, anti-human, and un-American. No decent American wants to reward this despicable behavior with their time and energy.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/02/18/nolte-genocide-games-crumble-to-all-time-low-of-6-93-million-viewers-for-nbcuniversal/

revelarts
02-18-2022, 03:03 PM
I haven't watched the games mainly because yes, China, and MSM's oily presentation.
But i have watched some clips of the Games and I'm truly sorry that the incredible athletes have been caught in the politics of it all.
the athletes are amazing and deserve a showcase.

watching some of them I almost feel like someone who's physically handicapped watching a child effortlessly run and jump.
It's beautiful and amazing. really makes you want to cheer. doesn't matter what nation they are from.

jimnyc
02-18-2022, 03:18 PM
I haven't watched the games mainly because yes, China, and MSM's oily presentation.
But i have watched some clips of the Games and I'm truly sorry that the incredible athletes have been caught in the politics of it all.
the athletes are amazing and deserve a showcase.

watching some of them I almost feel like someone who's physically handicapped watching a child effortlessly run and jump.
It's beautiful and amazing. really makes you want to cheer. doesn't matter what nation they are from.

Do what I do - I simply look at the scheduling, find what I want and then watch the events on youtube. Mostly eliminates the media from the equation.