PDA

View Full Version : Elie Mystal: Kim Potter Two-Year Sentence Shows ‘Country Hates Black People’

jimnyc
02-19-2022, 05:15 PM
I've made it clear and IMO showed that Joy Reid is a racist. And here is a guest on her show, one that is a regular, doing the same. He is a racist himself IMO, but basically claims that the USA and anything white is racist. They are made of the same mold. They both seem to be filled with hatred and anger at all times and have the need to blame everything on racism and white people. They have got to be miserable inside.

And this would apply to all and any racists from all colors and races.

Below is the current article, then followed with some of his best days.

---

Elie Mystal: Kim Potter Two-Year Sentence Shows ‘Country Hates Black People’

MSNBC regular and The Nation’s justice correspondent Elie Mystal said Friday on “The ReidOut” that former Minnesota police officer Kim Potter being sentenced to two years for the Daunte Wright’s manslaughter conviction showed that America hates black people.

Addressing host Joy Reid, Mystal said, “Joy, this country hates us. This country hates black people, and we know it. We talk about it. We joke about it. We know what we’re up against. But sometimes that hatred that this country has for us really comes out and just takes your breath away, just grabs you by the neck and takes your breath away.”

He added, “Today, Judge Regina Chu was that hatred, that icy hate around our throat. She was the spit in our face today. To have the unmitigated gall to sit up there in her courtroom and plead, cry out for sympathy for the killer in front of that boy’s mother. I don’t have words to describe how offensive that is, how hurtful that is. How unjust that is almost goes without saying. People are like. ‘Oh, she made a mistake, Potter made a mistake.’ Yeah, we have a sentencing guideline for this mistake. It’s called six to eight years. Why did she get two years? Somebody needs to answer me why she got two years. Of course, we all know why she got two years because she was a crying white woman. That’s why she got two years and not the six to eight years that her crime cried out for.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/18/elie-mystal-kim-potter-two-year-sentence-shows-country-hates-black-people/

Best of Eli Mystal:

Elie Mystal: Gun Owners Are Stupid Racists

TTAG thoroughly debunked an Australian “study” linking American gun ownership with racism. But we’re not stupid. Once flawed stats that demean, diminish or defame American gun owners hit the ‘net the civilian disarmament industry’s all over it like a cheap suit. Case in point: Elie Mystal over at abovethelaw.com. Not only does the Harvard grad turned litigator turned self-professed “online provocateur” take the Ozzie study at face value—and then some—he returns to the convoluted argument that the Second Amendment was created by racists for racists . . .

There’s an argument that the Second Amendment itself was adopted to defend slavery. Please note: I don’t agree with this argument. I think the Second Amendment was adopted because we’d just fought a war that we couldn’t have won without the martial powers of citizens militias. That’s why “A well regulated Militia” is right in the text of the Amendment (a phrase modern gun nuts are quick to gloss over). But it’s clear that widespread gun ownership helped white plantation owners keep control of their slaves. And the right to bear arms was certainly useful when it came time to “settle” additional territory away from the people who were already living there. Gun rights, who has them, and who does not, are inextricably tied to our history of racial oppression.

That’s a whole lot of fail in one paragraph, including ye olde misinterpretation of the Second Amendment’s prefatory clause (all of the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights are individual rights). And the ensuing exactly-ass-backwards idea that gun rights helped slave holders defend the practice—rather than facing the fact that gun control was key to the economic and political disenfranchisement, rape, torture, mutilation and murder of African Americans.

But it’s Mystal’s dissembling I find most egregious. “I don’t agree with this argument” he demurs while promoting and, ultimately, approving the argument (including a link to truthout.com‘s essay on the subject). Civilian disarmament proponents who cloak themselves in the mantle of intellectual discourse—even as they use every trick in the book to avoid its rigor—are more than hypocrites and liars. They are propagandists bent on our destruction.

Let’s not forget that racists are often quite stupid, and stupid people are the ones most resistant to facts about how gun ownership leads to homicide instead of preventing it. Stupid racists are least likely to understand (or care) how “stand your ground” laws are simply a way for whites to justify the killing of black people. Most of the best arguments in favor of gun control are lost on the very kinds of racist people who own guns

So people who seek to defend and extend their natural, civil and Constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms are too stupid to realize that they’re racists. Stupid racists. Oh and any black man who supports firearms freedom (i.e. Colion Noir) is an Uncle Tom. Or worse.

The study focused on white gun ownership, but I’d bet that if you looked at black gun ownership, you’d find a similar pattern: the more racist black people are (whether it’s racism towards white people, other races, or even black-on-black racism), the more likely they are to own a gun

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/elie-mystal-gun-owners-are-stupid-racists/

Elie Mystal: ‘The U.S. Constitution Is a Racist Document’

‘It was written to support a white supremacist state’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0Oq9CCB8k

RACIST MSNBC GUEST CLAIMS: “Whites Don’t Get a Vote” On What’s Racist

Elie Mystal of AboveTheLaw.com went on a rant that’s so far off the grid in its racism and hate that it’s hard to watch.

This man is doing exactly what he says others are doing. He doesn’t get a pass on being a racist just because he’s black. He has a reputation for saying things that are pretty much outrageous to everyone but radical leftist Joy Reid who has him on frequently.

He was discussing Congressman Mark Meadows during a segment with Joy Reid when he went all drama queen and called Meadows every nasty name in the book:

JOY REID: I know you have a reaction, Elie. I feel in my heart that you might have a reaction.

ELIE MYSTAL: I know why members of Congress can’t say this because they have to work with the man, but I don’t have to work with the man. Mark Meadows is so racist that he needs to be put on display at the African-American History Museum as an artifact, all right? I am so sick of Republicans thinking that the only racist people left in America are David Duke and Louis Farrakhan, all right?

White people don’t get a vote! My people have been held in bondage and oppression in the New World for 400 years! My own counsel, will I keep on who is to be called “racist,” all right? So when these people — when these white Republicans try to tell me, and “Bagger Vance” standing behind her — when these people try to tell me who is racist and who is not racist, they need to understand that I do not care! What I care about is what their policies are and what their actions are. And Mark Meadows is a birther, so he can roll his behind out of here.

Rest - https://100percentfedup.com/racist-msnbc-guest-claims-whites-dont-get-a-vote-on-whats-racist/

No Attack on Voting Rights Is Too Racist for This Supreme Court

I honestly do not know what kind of attack a state would have to launch against the voting rights of its Black citizens to make the current Supreme Court step in and stop it. I do not know what form of voter-suppression law, intimidation tactic, or redistricting map would be so racist that this court would strike it down. We are back to the Jim Crow era, not just in terms of the laws that states are passing against the franchise but also in how the Supreme Court refuses to enforce the constitutional amendments prohibiting apartheid. We have literally been here before, when the Supreme Court remained inert as the 14th and 15th Amendments were violated with impunity by any state with enough aggrieved whites to do so. All that’s missing is the violent enforcement of these racist voting rules… but we’ll see what happens when Black people still try to vote this fall.

The latest blow from the neo-Confederate Supreme Court came yesterday in the case of Merrill v. Milligan. At issue was the state of Alabama’s racist congressional maps, freshly gerrymandered to decrease the representation of Black voters. A district court ruled that the state of Alabama engaged in impermissible racial gerrymandering and invalidated the new map. But the Supreme Court decided, 5-4, to reinstate the racist maps, pending a full hearing, likely next fall. That means that the 2022 congressional elections in Alabama will take place under the new, racist maps.

Five of the conservatives voted to reinstate Alabama’s racist maps. (Chief Justice John Roberts voted with the liberals but indicated that he’d go back to the conservative side once he got into the merits of the case.) Only alleged attempted rapist Brett Kavanaugh, joined by Alito, bothered to explain his reasoning for reinstating the racist maps.

Rest - https://www.thenation.com/article/society/supreme-court-alabama-voting/

The Nation’s legal correspondent hates white people

Elie Mystal, the go to guy for Joy Reid over at MSNBC, is everywhere these days parroting the critical race theory that white America is irredemably racist.

He should know, Mystal asserts, because he is a black man. Never mind that Thomas Sowell, Jason L. Riley, and Robert Woodson disagree. But there he is at The Nation — its “justice correspondent” no less — crowing that white people would try to let Kyle Rittenhouse get away with murder.

It’s how I surmised that the judge in his case, Bruce Schroeder, would be biased toward the young white gunman. I didn’t need to know them; I needed only to remember everything I know about justice and white America, and then watch their individual actions.

A white person trying to explain racism to me — or to pretty much any black person who has lived here long enough — sounds like a parakeet trying to explain astrophysics to Stephen Hawking.

Rest - https://davidblaska.com/2021/11/15/the-nations-legal-correspondent-hates-white-people/comment-page-1/

‘Racist Judge With His Trump Rally Cellphone’: Left-Wing Journalist Has A Meltdown Over Judge In Rittenhouse Case

The Nation’s justice correspondent Elie Mystal accused on Thursday Judge Bruce Schroeder of having “pre-judged the trial in favor of Rittenhouse,” calling him a “biased, racist judge.”

Mystal made an appearance Thursday on a left-wing website Democracy Now, during which he vented his frustration over a supposed bias of the judge presiding over the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse.

“Who we have is a judge, who, from my perspective, has pre-judged the trial in favor of Rittenhouse and has decided again even at the pre-trial stage to use every bit of his power to put his thumb on the scale towards Rittenhouse’s side,” the correspondent said. “That was obvious before the trial started.”

Mystal claimed that the judge was being “hostile” against the prosecution, hampering its efforts to “put on its case against Rittenhouse.”

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/11/elie-mystal-judge-bruce-schroeder-rittenhouse-trial-bias/

MSNBC Guest Says White Male Republicans in Southern States Act Like They Own Black People

A regular MSNBC guest named Elie Mystal made a disturbing racial comment while appearing on the left-wing network.

Mystal said that white Republicans in the Southern states are “doing now and what their ancestors did when they owned people.”

He suggested white Republicans are being racist because they oppose abortion laws and work to implement pro-life legislation.

Mystal said, “There are a lot of people who are center, center-left people, who think that, you know, it’s fine for the states to choose for themselves and that really, if I’m, you know, a northeastern liberal, you know, whatever.”

“Who cares about Florida? Who cares about Mississippi? I live in New York. I live in California. I’m going to be fine,” he continued.

“And there are a couple of real, deep problems with that. One of them is that most African Americans in this country still live in the states where their ancestors were enslaved.”

He continued, “If you look at the top states of African American population by population, you’ll see Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, those are the states. It ain’t California. It ain’t New York. It ain’t Minnesota. It’s these states.”

Rest - https://www.newspageindex.com/01/2022/15/648859