PDA

View Full Version : Just how drunk do you have to be?

jimnyc
02-20-2022, 04:07 PM
I can almost see it.

If drunk enough, and for whatever his reason was - "Please, please, c'mon, I won't hold you responsible and you can bail. I'll be fine. It'll take just a minute with a buzz saw..."

And just like that, perhaps 2 drunken fu**s ade a deal to have the younger guy just cut off the lower leg of the older guy.

This is just a GUESS - as I have no clue. I just know that one must be a complete psycho - or must be extremely drunk - to decide to do this and go through with it.

It doesn't mention alcohol, but does mention they don't know if drugs were involved. :dunno:

---

Man cuts off another man’s leg with buzzsaw in grisly ‘arrangement’

An Australian man allegedly cut off another man’s leg with his own buzzsaw, and the victim — who later died – may have asked for the amputation as a gruesome favor.

A 36-year old and a 66-year old who knew each other drove together to a park in Innisfail, where they sat under a tree together just before 4 a.m. on Saturday, police said, according to Australian outlets.

About 20 minutes later, the macabre operation began, as the younger man sawed off the older man’s leg below the knee with the circular saw.

Police said the saw belonged to the older man.

The 36-year old then helped the 66-year old get back into the car before the younger man fled on foot, police said.

The older man was later found in the street by passersby. EMS services pronounced him dead at the scene.

The 36-year old was arrested and charged with murder the following day, and is expected to appear in court on Monday.

Detective Acting Inspector Gary Hunter told reporters that the nature of the two men’s relationship is unclear.

“Police also believe there was an arrangement between the two people for the amputation of the leg,” Hunter said.

“During my 34 years as a police officer, I’ve never experienced a situation as we are presented with here.”

Police could provide no additional details about the nature of the arrangement, and could not confirm whether drugs were involved.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/20/australian-man-arrested-for-fatally-cutting-off-66-year-olds-leg-with-buzzsaw/

Mr. P
02-20-2022, 05:07 PM
Don't be fooled! The old guy didn't die from blood loss or shock, IT was COVID!!!

icansayit
02-20-2022, 10:30 PM
Maybe it's a good thing the old man did pass away.
If he had survived and tried to sue the younger man.
The Judge in court would have instantly thrown out the case....

Because the older man didn't have but One Leg to Stand On!:laugh:

jimnyc
02-21-2022, 01:58 PM
Don't be fooled! The old guy didn't die from blood loss or shock, IT was COVID!!!

That's funny!

The hospital administrator was probably jabbing him with a needle as they were closing up his leg wound and shocking his heart. :rolleyes: