SassyLady
02-21-2022, 01:45 AM

SassyLady
02-25-2022, 12:47 AM
https://gab.com/AnUlstermaninIdaho/posts/107856986361648917

Kathianne
02-25-2022, 02:11 AM
https://gab.com/AnUlstermaninIdaho/posts/107856986361648917
I'm expecting a good showing. Walmart has so much freight that's come in the past two weeks, there's literally nowhere to put it. Yet it keeps coming...

While they have their own trucks, they do rely on suppliers to get to distribution points. I'm glad I'm not working in one of those!

fj1200
02-25-2022, 08:12 AM
I'm not really seeing the point of this. 6 months ago maybe...

Kathianne
02-25-2022, 08:33 AM
I'm not really seeing the point of this. 6 months ago maybe...
I hate to say it, but it is at least partially to blow off steam towards the virus-made obvious authoritarian strain of the Free West.' I don't think the equivalent of The Emergencies Act will be invoked here, though I have doubts of the same peacefulness of US workers, so who knows.

As you say, there is little left to roll back at this point.

fj1200
02-25-2022, 08:41 AM
I hate to say it, but it is at least partially to blow off steam towards the virus-made obvious authoritarian strain of the Free West.' I don't think the equivalent of The Emergencies Act will be invoked here, though I have doubts of the same peacefulness of US workers, so who knows.

As you say, there is little left to roll back at this point.

Maybe so but at best it will add nothing to the cause. And from what I've seen, the leaders; not exactly deep thinkers and there won't be a favorable media to put them in the best light like they do with the lightweight thinkers on the left.

SassyLady
02-25-2022, 11:24 AM
I believe it's also to show that patriots are not violent protestors or terrorists. They want to peacefully protest in a way that sends a powerful message. That blue collar workers are essential. To give a stark contrast to BLM and Antifa. To show that patriotism isn't just about Trump. To remind the elites how easy it would be to shut down commerce. It's not just about vaccine mandates.

@fj ... you've already starting your typical minimizing of a grassroots, populist movement. Calling the organizers "not deep thinkers". Like Trudeau calling Canadian truckers a fringe group. It's so powerful because it's very organic. And it's very organized. People are providing them food and fuel along the way. Even a fuel truck traveling with them to refuel. It was donated for the march/convoy. So, Mr. Deep Thinker, how would you organize it differently?

It might not be a Million Man March, or the Women's March, or abortion rights march, or Right to Life March but it is definitely a March for Freedom and it's nationwide.

fj1200
02-25-2022, 12:22 PM
I believe it's also to show that patriots are not violent protestors or terrorists. They want to peacefully protest in a way that sends a powerful message. That blue collar workers are essential. To give a stark contrast to BLM and Antifa. To show that patriotism isn't just about Trump. To remind the elites how easy it would be to shut down commerce. It's not just about vaccine mandates.

@fj ... you've already starting your typical minimizing of a grassroots, populist movement. Calling the organizers "not deep thinkers". Like Trudeau calling Canadian truckers a fringe group. It's so powerful because it's very organic. And it's very organized. People are providing them food and fuel along the way. Even a fuel truck traveling with them to refuel. It was donated for the march/convoy. So, Mr. Deep Thinker, how would you organize it differently?

It might not be a Million Man March, or the Women's March, or abortion rights march, or Right to Life March but it is definitely a March for Freedom and it's nationwide.

There's just no point to it anymore. "Like a boa constrictor around DC"??? To what end? Organic is protesting vaccine mandates to cross borders for work. Organic is not doing what Canada did. So, I wouldn't organize it at all. I'd drive my truck 131 miles to Long Beach to pick up a load instead of driving 2500 to accomplish nothing.

SassyLady
02-25-2022, 02:55 PM
There's just no point to it anymore. "Like a boa constrictor around DC"??? To what end? Organic is protesting vaccine mandates to cross borders for work. Organic is not doing what Canada did. So, I wouldn't organize it at all. I'd drive my truck 131 miles to Long Beach to pick up a load instead of driving 2500 to accomplish nothing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.