PDA

View Full Version : Another teacher sex scandal.

jimnyc
02-21-2022, 01:30 PM
I ended up rereading this a few times before I got it fully with a 2nd link.

My first initial thought was - wow, selling yourself worse than a street ho as she was having sex in return for a measly vape pen from each kid.

But that's when I had to reread and then hit the 2nd link - as I was reading it wrong - she was actually giving out the vape pens herself to those willing to have sex with her. 9 takers in all. I don't know what a vape pen costs for sure but I'm thinking it's less than what a normal Ho would get. :rolleyes: :laugh2:

In the first article they mainly say she had sex in exchange for the pens, but didn't really go into which way that deal went.

---

Tennessee woman had sex with 9 high school students in exchange for vape pens: cops

Residents of a small Tennessee town are shaken up after a woman was indicted for having sex with at least nine local high school students in exchange for vape pens, reports said.

Melissa Blair, 38, was arrested on Tuesday and charged with 18 counts of statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution, solicitation of a minor, and forfeiture of personal property, WTVC-TV reported.

According to McMinn County Sheriff Joe Guy, there are at least nine confirmed male victims with incidents occurring from spring 2020 to late 2021 among students at McMinn Central High School in the town of Englewood.

Parents told WTVC that Blair reached out to her victims — all of whom were between the ages of 14 and 17 — and offered them items such as vape pens in exchange for sex.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/02/20/tennessee-woman-had-sex-with-9-high-school-students-for-vapes-cops/

Tennessee mom 'swapped vape pens for sex with teenage boys': Woman, 38, is charged with rape for sleeping with nine boys, aged 14 to 17, at her child's school

Melissa Blair, 38, of Englewood, Tennessee, faces 23 charges, including statutory rape, involving nine underage high school boys
The Tennessee mom allegedly gave the boys, aged 14 to 17, with gifts - including vape pens - in exchange for sexual favors
The students were students at McMinn County Central High School
The encounters happened from spring 2020 through late 2021
Blair was indicted Tuesday was indicted by the McMinn County Grand Jury on 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation of a minor
Blair, who was a McMinn County Central High School booster parent, has been banned from school property and activities
It's believed Blair was talking to the teens on social media
She posted $100,000 bail for her release this week
Blair is scheduled to appear in court on February 28

A high school booster club mom from Tennessee faces nearly two dozen rape charges after she allegedly exchanged vape pens for sexual favors with nine underage high school boys, as young as 14 - and officials say there could be more victims.

Melissa Blair, 38, of Englewood, was indicted Tuesday was indicted by the McMinn County Grand Jury on 18 counts of aggravated statutory rape, four counts of human trafficking by patronizing prostitution and one count of solicitation of a minor, according to the McMinn County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Joe Guy said in a press conference Tuesday that the alleged encounters happened from spring 2020 through late 2021 with students of McMinn Central High School.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10533113/Tennessee-mom-Melissa-Blair-allegedly-swapped-vape-pens-sex-teenage-boys.html