PDA

View Full Version : PUTIN DECLARES WAR: Ukraine invaded by Russia

BoogyMan
02-24-2022, 12:58 AM
It is really hard not to look at the parallels between the events that preceded the start of WWII and what we are seeing take place in Ukraine right now. All it will take is a single stray missile to trigger an article 5 response from treaty aligned countries.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17748257/putin-russian-ukraine-military-ww3/

Russia unleashed a salvo of missiles on Ukraine this morning, as Putin's forces launched a long-awaited invasion of the country.

The despot declared a “special military operation” in Ukraine after months of growing tension between the two nations.

Putin triggered an aerial blitz as 200,000 troops ringing the eastern European nation’s north, south and eastern borders began the invasion.

Kyiv was rocked by a number of explosions, with dramatic footage showing fire rising from buildings as loud blasts echoed.

Hundreds of casualties have been reported by Ukraine's Interior Ministry as the country was placed under martial law.

Black Diamond
02-24-2022, 02:32 AM
Watch China.

Black Diamond
02-24-2022, 02:49 AM
we live in Idiocracy. the soft people better become harder quick or they're in for a rude awakening. they're oblivious to how harsh the world is and the natural state of man. The Russians and Chinese could give 2 shits about your made up gender or climate change

Gunny
02-24-2022, 10:34 AM
we live in Idiocracy. the soft people better become harder quick or they're in for a rude awakening. they're oblivious to how harsh the world is and the natural state of man. The Russians and Chinese could give 2 shits about your made up gender or climate change

Pretty much.

NightTrain
02-24-2022, 10:34 AM
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44439/russias-frightening-multi-prong-invasion-of-ukraine-has-only-just-begun

BoogyMan
02-24-2022, 01:16 PM
Exactly, and our idiot climate guy is out there lamenting the fact that Ukraine is a distraction from climate change. John Kerry should be mocked off the public stage and thrown from every serious public discussion.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/watch-john-kerry-complains-ukraine-is-diverting-attention-from-climate-change

SassyLady
02-24-2022, 02:25 PM
There is a lot of corruption in Ukraine that leads back to our politicians. Maybe this invasion will clean some of that out.

NightTrain
02-24-2022, 02:36 PM
I'm laid up in bed here with 3 broken ribs, watching the world come unglued. I have a few thoughts.

To completely illustrate how useless the UN is, consider the fact that Russia chaired the UN Security meeting even as cruise missiles were in the air.

Compounded with :
Biden : We have no intention of fighting Russia militarily.

As long as a stray missile doesn't trigger an Article V incident on a bordering NATO country, ol' Vlad has a green light. And, accordingly, he hit the gas.

So as Russia invades Eastern Europe, the only repercussions are sanctions - which has already been factored in. Oil is $110 / barrel and rising.

Guess who imports Russian oil? Yep, that's right, we do! And that's because we no longer can support our thirst for oil domestically. Further, we're going to continue to cripple our ability to produce energy, because a drooling carrot is running the country. So we, the American taxpayers, will essentially pay for Putin's military adventures across Europe and probably the Baltic states.

Honestly, after watching that 3-Stooges inspired Afghanistan debacle, we should thank our lucky stars that it's Ukraine on the receiving end of Putin's ambitions to rebuild the Soviet Union and not us.

Taiwan will fall next. Xi knows he's got 3 more years of America led by a worn out dildo, so there's plenty of time.

And by then, I'm sure that General Milley will have completed his report on the state of our military regarding Angry White Males and Gender Identity.

We are so fucked, and so is the rest of the world. Germany doesn't even know how fucked they are yet, but they soon will as they pay Vlad for gas they are now forced to buy, or freeze to death.

France, at least, has gone the nuclear route, and kudos to them for that. But Germany... yeah, those windmills propped up by Russian natural gas is going to be painful.

Ukraine will end up as Belarus is - another puppet state owned by Putin. Then there will be another small country invaded and absorbed as we mail off sternly worded letters.

Peace in our time, right?

Kathianne
02-24-2022, 02:58 PM
I'm laid up in bed here with 3 broken ribs, watching the world come unglued. I have a few thoughts.

To completely illustrate how useless the UN is, consider the fact that Russia chaired the UN Security meeting even as cruise missiles were in the air.

Compounded with :
Biden : We have no intention of fighting Russia militarily.

As long as a stray missile doesn't trigger an Article V incident on a bordering NATO country, ol' Vlad has a green light. And, accordingly, he hit the gas.

So as Russia invades Eastern Europe, the only repercussions are sanctions - which has already been factored in. Oil is $110 / barrel and rising.

Guess who imports Russian oil? Yep, that's right, we do! And that's because we no longer can support our thirst for oil domestically. Further, we're going to continue to cripple our ability to produce energy, because a drooling carrot is running the country. So we, the American taxpayers, will essentially pay for Putin's military adventures across Europe and probably the Baltic states.

Honestly, after watching that 3-Stooges inspired Afghanistan debacle, we should thank our lucky stars that it's Ukraine on the receiving end of Putin's ambitions to rebuild the Soviet Union and not us.

Taiwan will fall next. Xi knows he's got 3 more years of America led by a worn out dildo, so there's plenty of time.

And by then, I'm sure that General Milley will have completed his report on the state of our military regarding Angry White Males and Gender Identity.

We are so fucked, and so is the rest of the world. Germany doesn't even know how fucked they are yet, but they soon will as they pay Vlad for gas they are now forced to buy, or freeze to death.

France, at least, has gone the nuclear route, and kudos to them for that. But Germany... yeah, those windmills propped up by Russian natural gas is going to be painful.

Ukraine will end up as Belarus is - another puppet state owned by Putin. Then there will be another small country invaded and absorbed as we mail off sternly worded letters.

Peace in our time, right?

Firstly, wtf did you do to yourself this time? Heal quickly!

As for rest, hope you're wrong, fear you're not.

NightTrain
02-24-2022, 03:12 PM
Firstly, wtf did you do to yourself this time? Heal quickly!

Slow speed yank on the skis on the ice, stripping me off my sled when I wasn't expecting it. I really don't know how this happened, but the end result was me hitting a sharp ice berm with my left ribs taking 100% of the blow. This is super painful.

As for rest, hope you're wrong, fear you're not.

At this point, the best case scenario is a protracted guerilla campaign by the Ukrainians and Russia gives up. This is possible, and will be bloody for the populace... but because there is no leadership backbone in any major Western country, there is no help coming.

I hope they resist, and pray for their success... but they're on their own.

Kathianne
02-24-2022, 06:09 PM
Slow speed yank on the skis on the ice, stripping me off my sled when I wasn't expecting it. I really don't know how this happened, but the end result was me hitting a sharp ice berm with my left ribs taking 100% of the blow. This is super painful.

At this point, the best case scenario is a protracted guerilla campaign by the Ukrainians and Russia gives up. This is possible, and will be bloody for the populace... but because there is no leadership backbone in any major Western country, there is no help coming.

I hope they resist, and pray for their success... but they're on their own.

You gotta start taking care, you're catching up in years! 😆 They are on their own for fighting, but the West should be arming, they're fighting for us too.