PDA

View Full Version : What Did I Tell You, Kathianne?

Gunny
03-01-2022, 08:32 PM
This story was on my cell. It's a CNN story.

Dipstick held pre SOU lunch for reporters as is supposedly customary. The MSM and Biden are pushing the narrative that his staying the background and allowing Euro leaders to step forward is all part of the "Big Plan".

I try to not use this word, but I truly and beginning to HATE the left and Gutless Joe in particular. I think I hate him more because backwards-ass farm country Ukraine has an actor for a President that is light years ahead of the scum we have in DC.

This lame f*ck's going to lie his ass off and the left is going to suck in every word. I'm sure producing our own oil being the wrong answer will also be mentioned :rolleyes:

Kathianne
03-01-2022, 08:57 PM

Dipstick held pre SOU lunch for reporters as is supposedly customary. The MSM and Biden are pushing the narrative that his staying the background and allowing Euro leaders to step forward is all part of the "Big Plan".

I try to not use this word, but I truly and beginning to HATE the left and Gutless Joe in particular. I think I hate him more because backwards-ass farm country Ukraine has an actor for a President that is light years ahead of the scum we have in DC.

This lame f*ck's going to lie his ass off and the left is going to suck in every word. I'm sure producing our own oil being the wrong answer will also be mentioned :rolleyes:

I think you're right.

icansayit
03-01-2022, 09:41 PM
As much as I hated it...I tried just listening to the SLEEPY State of the Union, but he hasn't changed anything, and just repeated the previous KNOWN lies he tells all the time.

You must know the name of the Movie?

Now named "GROUNDHOG DAY AT THE BIDEN'S"
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2020/09/07/NNWF/0a98380b-c69e-4d6d-bfde-fc75b20e2097-Joe_and_PHill.jpg?width=1200&disable=upscale&format=pjpg&auto=webp

fj1200
03-01-2022, 10:20 PM
Leading from behind; Part Deux. Or is that Part Duh!!!

BoogyMan
03-01-2022, 11:08 PM
I think you might be too kind to the presidunce. Just sayin'

Gunny
03-02-2022, 08:42 AM
I think you might be too kind to the presidunce. Just sayin'I've had to work on my rapport with the board from the days of yore when I used to piss off everyone due to a serious failing in the ability to smokescreen my words :halo9:

The only reason I don't want Biden to choke and die this very minute is the odds are way to high that Harris and Pelosi will simultaneously join him. There's no one in the ine of succession, to include McCarthy, that gives me any hope anything would get better.