PDA

View Full Version : Belarus

NightTrain
03-02-2022, 07:25 PM
Saw this picture this morning:

After a good chuckle I started thinking about Lushashenko and how he's so far escaped punishment for being Putin's toady. As far as I'm concerned, he's to blame just as much as Putin is for allowing Belarus to be a launching pad into Northern Ukraine.

I know it's only been 7 days and a tremendous amount of effort has been expended worldwide to nail Putin's economy to the wall, but the same should be extended automatically to Belarus as well.

Gunny
03-02-2022, 07:30 PM
Saw this picture this morning:

After a good chuckle I started thinking about Lushashenko and how he's so far escaped punishment for being Putin's toady. As far as I'm concerned, he's to blame just as much as Putin is for allowing Belarus to be a launching pad into Northern Ukraine.

I know it's only been 7 days and a tremendous amount of effort has been expended worldwide to nail Putin's economy to the wall, but the same should be extended automatically to Belarus as well.Toady? I think the picture suggests he's Putin's "something else" :)

I was under the impression most sanctions have been extended to the idiot. Saw today he changed his "we do not have nukes" stance. Putin has to know he can't win. I don't think Lukashenko is smart enough to realize it:laugh:

They have no worries. The Biden Admin declared today it has "no strategic interest in stopping Russian oil" and upsetting the World's oil supply :cuckoo:

Europe's going to end up boycotting US if Biden's handlers don't get him back to his basement.