PDA

View Full Version : Green On Outside Red On Inside

Kathianne
03-06-2022, 11:35 AM
https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/596304-investigate-russias-covert-funding-of-us-anti-fossil-fuel-groups

SassyLady
03-06-2022, 12:41 PM
So, this info is no longer a conspiracy theory because main stream media has picked it up. I don't think we have very many investigative journalists out there anymore.

Gunny
03-06-2022, 12:50 PM
https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/596304-investigate-russias-covert-funding-of-us-anti-fossil-fuel-groupsDo you realize how many heads would explode if all this green crap was exposed for the fraud it is? The myth has become truth, by design. Surprises me not if Russia and other enemies aren't behind a lot of it.

This "going green" movement has done more to waste our money and leave resources untapped than an actual war would. Unlike an actual war, the commies have this bit of sabotaging one of the US's major strengths running all cylinders. It's kept our society at each others' throats.

The country hurt most by this IMO is Germany. From what I'm reading, they got the wake up call. I'm as concerned about Americans with the attention span of sparrows and other Westerners losing focus over time as is customary.

Russia might be funding some of it but the commies in our country are the ones pushing the narrative.

SassyLady
03-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Do you realize how many heads would explode if all this green crap was exposed for the fraud it is? The myth has become truth, by design. Surprises me not if Russia and other enemies aren't behind a lot of it.

This "going green" movement has done more to waste our money and leave resources untapped than an actual war would. Unlike an actual war, the commies have this bit of sabotaging one of the US's major strengths running all cylinders. It's kept our society at each others' throats.

The country hurt most by this IMO is Germany. From what I'm reading, they got the wake up call. I'm as concerned about Americans with the attention span of sparrows and other Westerners losing focus over time as is customary.

Russia might be funding some of it but the commies in our country are the ones pushing the narrative.
And the WEF.

Gunny
03-06-2022, 12:54 PM
and the wef.wef?

tailfins
03-06-2022, 06:30 PM
wef?

World Economic Forum.

Actually it stands for White Elephant Female on Furry dating sites.

Gunny
03-06-2022, 08:52 PM
World Economic Forum.

Actually it stands for White Elephant Female on Furry dating sites.Thanks.