PDA

View Full Version : Support the true patriots of this country

actsnoblemartin
10-03-2007, 04:25 PM
http://www.minutemanproject.com/organization/join.asp

Join the Minuteman Project
America On Notice: Occupying Army Demands More From Their Captives! Is the new rule of law, "The Biggest Thugs With The Biggest Clubs?"

In a show of strength the Army of Illegal Aliens and Open Border Traders set their example at Montebello High School California for the entire world to see!

On March 25th 2006 the United Armies of Illegal Aliens marched on Los Angeles being welcomed with opened arms from Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. The message went forth that the invaders demand all U.S. citizenship rights and privileges without pledging allegiance to the Red White and Blue, however many did pledge allegiance to the Red, White and Green. What was the response from Capitol Hill? Many cowardly Senators voted to give-in to the screaming hordes and passed treasonous legislation. Once again politicians surrender to the, biggest thugs with the biggest clubs!

The illegal armies across the United State have unified to lay claim on not only the South West United States but also to enslave the America tax payer by forcing good hearted Americans to foot the bill.

The bill is now due.

The education system is being destroyed by anti-American teachings that encourage the destruction of the constitution. The health system is crumbling under the pressure of the weight of millions of illegal aliens who refuse to assimilate into America unlike the tens of millions of legal immigrants who happily joined the American spirit and celebrated the American culture.

Our government has broken its promise to the American people by refusing to protect against known threats to our country. This has been done on a national scale and has disenfranchised the very voter that soon politicians will be courting for precious votes.

In the name of misplaced freedom blind politicians have embarked upon a dangerous path all the while dreaming of the day they can cash in by legalizing millions upon millions of illegal aliens. Sightless politicians arrogantly dream of the day that they will be seen as the savior of America riding into Washington on a white stallion gloating in the accolades as illegal alien armies sing their praises.

What many politicians fail to realize is there will be neither appreciation nor gratitude from the invading army but rather more demands � demands which Washington can never fulfill. The despicable political acts committed by a long string of blind politicians are nothing less than political prostitution painting America a whoring nation, but the Minutemen will stand in their way!

YES! I want to stop the occupying army and secure America

The proud Minutemen are on duty as you read this. They are on the border. They are in the neighborhoods. They are e-mailing, calling and they are marching. The Minuteman Project is dedicated to protecting America against invaders. We can�t do it alone.

Can you help us do the job the Capitol Hill refuses to do? I want to halt the invading army and stand my ground, you can count on me!

Please Join! We need your financial help, as well.

Gaffer
10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I joined.

Psychoblues
10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
I don't consider the Minutemen any patriots or advocates of American ideolgy but I support our Veterans with every minute and nickle that I have to offer them. How is your support working out?

actsnoblemartin
10-04-2007, 12:26 AM
This thread does not need your sarcasm. If you wanna be mean go somewhere else.

I don't consider the Minutemen any patriots or advocates of American ideolgy but I support our Veterans with every minute and nickle that I have to offer them. How is your support working out?