PDA

View Full Version : Jussie Smollett Set to Be Sentenced After Conviction of Hate Crime Hoax

jimnyc
03-10-2022, 01:36 PM
I always said that when someone accuses another person of rape, and it turns out to be a lie - you know they were going to let someone go to prison for years for no reason. So I always said that they should then face the same.

And in this case also. Whatever it was that his "friends" would have faced, he should now face. But they will probably give him probation. :rolleyes: If so, I hope he ends up ignored by every last person.

The reason I'm pissed is because to this day he still claims the same with his lies - that many were proven wrong with video footage!

---

Jussie Smollett Set to Be Sentenced After Conviction of Hate Crime Hoax

Hate crime hoaxer and disgraced actor Jussie Smollett is set to be sentenced on Thursday after being found guilty of lying to police over his the staged attack he made against himself in January 2019.

Smollett’s sentencing comes three months after the disgraced actor was found guilty of five counts of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report after he hired two brothers from Nigeria to stage a fake hate crime against him.

He faces a maximum sentence of three years in prison per count, but experts believe he will likely get probation and be sentenced to community service if convicted. Smollett was acquitted of just one count of disorderly conduct.

The actor is returning to a Chicago courtroom with just two questions remaining: will he admit that he lied to police about the racist and homophobic attack, and will a judge send him to jail, reports ABC News.

Cook County Judge James Linn will either order the maximum sentence, a much shorter sentence, or put Smollett on probation, meaning that he won’t have to spend time behind bars. The judge can also order a fine and restitution — which could reach tens of thousands of dollars.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/03/10/jussie-smollett-set-to-be-sentenced-after-conviction-of-hate-crime-hoax/

jimnyc
03-10-2022, 07:49 PM
150 days in jail $ 30 months of probation. What's that, 5 months in jail?

Better than nothing but the 2 brothers would have gotten a LOT more if the truth didn't come out and they ended up convicted. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
03-10-2022, 11:08 PM
This POS is still adamant that he is innocent. Claims 4 times in his quick speech after sentencing that he is NOT suicidal... And then goes into his innocence

Goes into 400 years of black history & something about the lbgtq community also.

Would all be fine and dandy if there wasn't video evidence galore against him and also 2 brothers testifying against him. :rolleyes:

---

Jussie Smollett Gets 150 Days In Jail & 30 Months Probation Over Faked 2019 Attack; “I Am Not Suicidal, I Am Innocent!” ‘Empire’ Actor Declares

Just more than three months after being found guilty on five felony counts, including lying to Chicago cops, over an alleged 2019 hate crime attack, former Empire actor Jussie Smollett was sentenced to 150 days in jail Thursday, starting immediately. While avoiding state prison, the incarceration comes as a part of an overall sentence of 30 months probation, $120,106 in restitution to the Windy City, and a further $25,000 fine.

When the sentence was unveiled and deputies prepared to take him to the Cook County Jail, Smollett pulled off his mask, stood up and repeatedly said, “I am not suicidal.”

“If anything happens to me in there, I did not do it,” the actor exclaimed. Led out of the courtroom, Smollett raised his fist in the air and yelled “I am not suicidal, I am innocent!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dyp6YthimI

Rest - https://deadline.com/2022/03/jussie-smollett-jail-sentencing-probation-hate-crime-verdict-empire-1234975309/