PDA

View Full Version : A real patriot who knows how to react with class

truthmatters
10-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Breitbart.tv » Reno Vet Cuts Down Mexican Flag Illegally Flown On Top of US Flag

Now this is how an American patriot does it.

This man makes me proud to be an American.

Sir Evil
10-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Breitbart.tv » Reno Vet Cuts Down Mexican Flag Illegally Flown On Top of US Flag

Now this is how an American patriot does it.

This man makes me proud to be an American.

Umm, I think you forgot the link half wit. :D

jimnyc
10-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Umm, I think you forgot the link half wit. :D

Here's a link, was posted earlier today!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7555

Sir Evil
10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Here's a link, was posted earlier today!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7555

Dude, I don't think I care for that tone...:slap:

jimnyc
10-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Dude, I don't think I care for that tone...:slap:

** Peeks both ways, gotta be careful, LN is watching me **

My apologies for the tone, Mr. Evil. I was just being kind enough to share a link for the entire board and it's great members to reach their data with ease.

Sitarro
10-03-2007, 05:58 PM
** Peeks both ways, gotta be careful, LN is watching me **

My apologies for the tone, Mr. Evil. I was just being kind enough to share a link for the entire board and it's great members to reach their data with ease.

Hehehehe...... you said member.

manu1959
10-03-2007, 06:23 PM
that is destruction of private property and petty theft.....that man should be arrested....:poke:

truthmatters
10-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Sorry did not relise it had already been posted.

Gaffer
10-03-2007, 06:36 PM
that is destruction of private property and petty theft.....that man should be arrested....:poke:

arrested and given a medal.

And if the shop owner presses charges he should be charged with defamation of the flag. What he did was just as illegal. If he's a legal resident he should know that.

manu1959
10-03-2007, 06:42 PM
arrested and given a medal.

And if the shop owner presses charges he should be charged with defamation of the flag. What he did was just as illegal. If he's a legal resident he should know that.

i was being sarcastic.....that was what the little pokey smilie was for....

would have loved to see the mexicans try to stop him....that would have been funny...

OCA
10-03-2007, 07:16 PM
would have loved to see the mexicans try to stop him....that would have been funny...

He would've gotten stomped, that old fart wouldn't have had the balls to shank one of them Mexicans.

Mr. P
10-03-2007, 07:21 PM
He would've gotten stomped, that old fart wouldn't have had the balls to shank one of them Mexicans.

Ooooooooo I bet he woulda.

OCA
10-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Ooooooooo I bet he woulda.

You could see the fear in his eyes, see it in the way he jumbled his words as he spoke into the camera, he'd a dropped that knife and sprinted his old ass down the street. He was Joe Cool as long as them Mexicans didn't move but if they had.............he'd be at the local Wal-Mart right now buying a new pack of tighty whities.

Gaffer
10-03-2007, 07:43 PM
i was being sarcastic.....that was what the little pokey smilie was for....

I knew you were being sarcastic. Just added my own. He had the balls to walk right up there and cut that flag down. And bet he was ready to use that knife on the mexicans as well.

He was stammering because he wasn't expecting to get interviewed.He also didn't walk out of the way when he pasted the mexicans standing there. He said if they wanted it back they would have to fight him for it. The two mexicans stood there and watched him and didn't do a thing. Who had balls?

Mr. P
10-03-2007, 08:17 PM
You could see the fear in his eyes, see it in the way he jumbled his words as he spoke into the camera, he'd a dropped that knife and sprinted his old ass down the street. He was Joe Cool as long as them Mexicans didn't move but if they had.............he'd be at the local Wal-Mart right now buying a new pack of tighty whities.

That was furious outrage, not fear.