PDA

View Full Version : "Latest news stories" forum discontinued

jimnyc
10-03-2007, 10:53 PM
And all threads that were in there were merged into this forum. Nobody was posting the stories there anyway, and the purpose it was created for appears to no longer be an issue. All current events/latest news stories can be posted just in this on forum from here out.

Psychoblues
10-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Thank you, jimnyc. You are as wise as I imagined you to be. If your moderators suggest another forum to shitcan subjects they don't want to deal with I suggest you keep this one in mind.

And all threads that were in there were merged into this forum. Nobody was posting the stories there anyway, and the purpose it was created for appears to no longer be an issue. All current events/latest news stories can be posted just in this on forum from here out.

All the best, jimnyc!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimnyc
10-03-2007, 11:07 PM
All the best, jimnyc!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best to you too, buddy! And please, for the love of all that is good, switch over to a good bottle of Southern Comfort or at least some Bass Ale - that Busch stuff is gonna kill you!

Yurt
10-03-2007, 11:18 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Psychoblues
10-04-2007, 12:00 AM
I got religion and switched over Heaven Hill Bourbon Whiskey, jimnyc.

All the best to you too, buddy! And please, for the love of all that is good, switch over to a good bottle of Southern Comfort or at least some Bass Ale - that Busch stuff is gonna kill you!

It's all in what you think, what you can afford and really what you care about, isn't it, jimnyc?

Seriously, I can't do the Southern Comfort or the Heaven Hill thing, don't you know?