PDA

View Full Version : Jussie Smollett Brother Claims Family Received a ‘Very Evil, Threatening Phone Call

jimnyc
03-16-2022, 12:10 PM
First off, I don't believe any of them.

And even if I did believe it, it doesn't sound evil or anything he makes it out to be, but rather someone making your typical prison references to someone they can't stand, someone who lied to them - and people see karma all over the walls.

Still no sympathy.

And now they are telling the world to keep calling the jail and telling them to release him, thinking that's the way out. :rolleyes:

---

Jussie Smollett Brother Claims Family Received a ‘Very Evil, Threatening Phone Call

Jojo Smollett, the brother of Jussie Smollett — who was sentenced to 150 days in jail for lying to police after orchestrating a racist and homophobic attack against himself — says his family has received a threatening phone call.

“We see a lot of hate mail online, on social media,” Jojo Smollett told NBC 5 Chicago. “And being a celebrity with a long history, Jussie has received a lot of hate mail, and many of my family members have received hate mail and hate speech directed toward us.”

“But this was a very morbid-sounding message,” the actor’s brother added. “Unadulterated evil. It was pure evil. The tone of it, and the intention behind it.”

The purported message reads as follows:

Hi, this is n***** lives matter. I hope what they do to that guy in jail… here’s what they’re gonna do, right? They’re gonna take a [redacted] and take that little [expiative], shove it in there and he’s gonna go [noise with laughter].

“That message was very morbid, very evil, very dark, and very petulant,” Jojo Smollett reiterated.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/03/16/jussie-smollett-brother-claims-family-received-a-very-evil-threatening-phone-call/

Gunny
03-16-2022, 12:37 PM
Let me guess ... from a couple of white dudes ...:rolleyes:

jimnyc
03-16-2022, 12:41 PM
Let me guess ... from a couple of white dudes ...:rolleyes:

Oh, of course, and they yelled "MAGA" loudly before hanging up. It's a sign of systemic racism on the telephones.

hjmick
03-16-2022, 03:03 PM
I guess good old Jussie doesn't realize that jails record outgoing calls,,,

Gunny
03-16-2022, 04:50 PM
I guess good old Jussie doesn't realize that jails record outgoing calls,,,Isn't that how he got caught to begin with?:laugh: