PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin election fraud

MtnBiker
03-16-2022, 02:55 PM
Wisconsin Speaker acknowledges there was widespread election fraud in 2020.

https://twitter.com/BehizyTweets/status/1504160945559404544?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1504160945559404544%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2 022%2F03%2Fjust-rino-speaker-robin-vos-admits-widespread-fraud-occurred-wisconsin-says-legislature-cannot-decertify-video%2F

SassyLady
03-16-2022, 06:27 PM
Wisconsin Speaker acknowledges there was widespread election fraud in 2020.

https://twitter.com/BehizyTweets/status/1504160945559404544?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1504160945559404544%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2 022%2F03%2Fjust-rino-speaker-robin-vos-admits-widespread-fraud-occurred-wisconsin-says-legislature-cannot-decertify-video%2F
So, the cheaters (on both sides) knew there was nothing that can undo the certification process which is why they cheated on such a massive scale. And why the narrative said no fraud was committed because there no process for desertification.

Go figure. :slap:

fj1200
03-17-2022, 07:10 AM
IF there was enough fraud to change the outcome THEN it would seem that there was a failure of leadership in hiring the right people to minimize said fraud. A "successful businessman" who can "hire the right people" would have done that.

Gunny
03-17-2022, 08:46 AM
IF there was enough fraud to change the outcome THEN it would seem that there was a failure of leadership in hiring the right people to minimize said fraud. A "successful businessman" who can "hire the right people" would have done that.WI and MI were 2 states that got extensions and allowed people to vote via carrier pigeon.

A successful businessman would likewise hire "the right people" to ensure the outcome he wants, no? When the businessman's party controls the state, there are no questions asked.

The 2 states with extensions were the ones that decided the outcome of the election, IIRC. Too much smell to ignore. Same time, I'm still on the side of it's too late now, even if proof surfaced today. It'd be stalled in court past 2024, which is how the left plays the game.

IMO, nothing going to change unless the rules of the game are changed.

fj1200
03-17-2022, 11:41 AM
WI and MI were 2 states that got extensions and allowed people to vote via carrier pigeon.

A successful businessman would likewise hire "the right people" to ensure the outcome he wants, no? When the businessman's party controls the state, there are no questions asked.

The 2 states with extensions were the ones that decided the outcome of the election, IIRC. Too much smell to ignore. Same time, I'm still on the side of it's too late now, even if proof surfaced today. It'd be stalled in court past 2024, which is how the left plays the game.

IMO, nothing going to change unless the rules of the game are changed.

I think PA was the worst state in ignoring their own laws in the name of COVID but I don't think any of it sways even one state let along four. The blame belongs at the top but nobody wants to lay it there and the top won't acknowledge it. And I believe that's true for the whole election cycle not just the election machinations.

Gunny
03-17-2022, 01:15 PM
I think PA was the worst state in ignoring their own laws in the name of COVID but I don't think any of it sways even one state let along four. The blame belongs at the top but nobody wants to lay it there and the top won't acknowledge it. And I believe that's true for the whole election cycle not just the election machinations.Speaking of systemic ... the government bureaucracy at all levels is liberal, Cradle-to-grave government employees. They're going to individually and collectively support that which supports their pay and allowances.

In this case it can start at the top or bottom and it doesn't matter. Same throughout.