PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest NY Times Story ever...

Russ
03-20-2022, 07:37 PM
The NY Times came out this week with their biggest story ever, in my opinion...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-scolded-for-handling-of-hunter-biden-laptop-story

The NY Times essentially admitted that the emails from the laptop Hunter Biden dropped off at a repair shop have been authenticated. All the emails on that laptop are legitimate emails, such as Hunter Biden getting millions from the Chinese, Hunter giving some of the millions to 'the big guy' Joe Biden, and a lot more.

That's not even the big story, in my opinion. The big story is that one of the lynchpins of the Leftist Mainstream Media is admitting that it lied in 2020 when it attacked the NY Post story about the laptop and said it was "Russian misinformation". It also is exposing Twitter and Facebook as Putin-like news censors for blocking posts about the NY Post story or even mentioning Hunter's laptop. Twitter and Facebook are exposed as not protecting people from misinformation, but as actually being the biggest sources of misinformation on the planet. The other big part of the story is that the censorship of information about Hunter's laptop most likely change the winner of a Presidential election. How different would the world be right now if Joe Biden hadn't been President for the last 14 months?

Will this change anything? Why is it that I doubt it? I notice that TV media is not talking much about this blockbuster of a story.

BoogyMan
03-20-2022, 08:22 PM
The MSM has avoided this like the plague knowing that their throngs of milk-fed easily led idiots will never ask a question and most have never even heard about it unless one of the approved propaganda sources has mentioned it in the context of denigrating it as Russian disinformation.

The biggest proponent of the Russian disinformation angle was CNN and they haven’t said boo with regard to this. Brian Stelter, news Tater for the media side of CNN, refuses to even look at the NYTimes coverage.

We live in sickening times.