PDA

View Full Version : NATO Warns Russia/China

Kathianne
03-23-2022, 12:44 PM
Sorta what should have come from Biden weeks ago. Note, no showing their hand at what or what not will happen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nato-tells-russia-quit-nuclear-saber-rattling-demands-china-stop-lies-chemical-attack-threats

Gunny
03-23-2022, 12:51 PM
Sorta what should have come from Biden weeks ago. Note, no showing their hand at what or what not will happen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nato-tells-russia-quit-nuclear-saber-rattling-demands-china-stop-lies-chemical-attack-threatsThe Secretary General of NATO doing the President of the US's job. I noted that as feeble as it appears, Fox did try valiantly to interject Biden's rhetorical sabre-rattling at Moscow and China.

Timing is everything. Stoltenberg made NATO's statement the day before Joe Bungles arrives and tried to pretend he's leading anything but the line to Baskin-Robbins.

Kathianne
03-23-2022, 12:57 PM
The Secretary General of NATO doing the President of the US's job. I noted that as feeble as it appears, Fox did try valiantly to interject Biden's rhetorical sabre-rattling at Moscow and China.

Timing is everything. Stoltenberg made NATO's statement the day before Joe Bungles arrives and tried to pretend he's leading anything but the line to Baskin-Robbins.

I think it's a realization that US President and cabinet are not up to this crisis and preventing Russia from dangerous actions. They are perhaps putting Russia on notice that it's not just US executive branch they are allied with.

Gunny
03-23-2022, 01:07 PM
I think it's a realization that US President and cabinet are not up to this crisis and preventing Russia from dangerous actions. They are perhaps putting Russia on notice that it's not just US executive branch they are allied with.While I am quick to hammer Biden because he IS making the World a left safe place for Americans going forward, the up-side is Europe having to find its own set of huevos. They've relied far too much on our funding and our "Big Stick" to protect them.

Be nice if it was an equal partnership. It IS more their security than ours. I think that last point is what opened some eyes. They're all within reach of Putin's medium-range stuff.

I'm glad he finally told Russia to STFU with the nuke threats and pointed out it's not a one-way street. Something Joe Bungles should have done a month ago.