PDA

View Full Version : DeSantis No Gay Law Polling 52% positive With FL Dems

Kathianne
03-24-2022, 02:16 PM
Woo boy!

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/03/24/backfire-florida-parental-rights-sex-ed-policy-supported-by-56-of-dem-primary-voters-n457772

tailfins
03-25-2022, 03:28 PM
Calling it a "no gay law" is dishonest. It's a no elementary school grooming law.

Russ
03-25-2022, 07:55 PM
The "Don't Say Gay" name for this law is a lie invented by Dems to make the law sounds stupid. The law doesn't even have anything to do with "Gay". It only says the schools are not allowed to talk about sex in general to third graders or below. That's it. The Dems have to wait until fourth grade to start their indoctrination programs and they are complaining about having to wait that long. They make me sick.

Gunny
03-26-2022, 09:54 AM
Woo boy!

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/03/24/backfire-florida-parental-rights-sex-ed-policy-supported-by-56-of-dem-primary-voters-n457772So 48% of dems think it's okay for K-3rd grade to be taught sexual orientation the classroom? Maybe it's me, but I think that's too young to be taught anything about sex at all, even at home.

Our kids come out of school dumber than rocks on every topic EXCEPT sex. They get to learn that when they aren't even old enough to understand the topic with all it's nuances. Not much wrong with that :rolleyes:

tailfins
03-26-2022, 10:09 AM
So 48% of dems think it's okay for K-3rd grade to be taught sexual orientation the classroom? Maybe it's me, but I think that's too young to be taught anything about sex at all, even at home.

Our kids come out of school dumber than rocks on every topic EXCEPT sex. They get to learn that when they aren't even old enough to understand the topic with all it's nuances. Not much wrong with that :rolleyes:

Observing "family" court is the best sex education possible.

Gunny
03-26-2022, 10:21 AM
Observing "family" court is the best sex education possible.This country as a whole spends WAY too much time worried about sex, and not just "getting some" for one's self. But what everyone else is thinking and doing about it. Worse, what especially the left thinks everyone should think about it.

Nothing the MSM loves more than some BS "scandal" involving sex.