PDA

View Full Version : January 6 committee has text messages between Ginni Thomas and Mark Meadows

BoogyMan
03-24-2022, 06:31 PM
The DNC/MSM complex has opened the floodgates on their next attempt to destroy Clarence Thomas.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/24/politics/ginni-thomas-mark-meadows-text-messages/index.html

The House Select Committee investigating the January 6 riot has in its possession more than two dozen text messages between former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Virginia "Ginni" Thomas (https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/04/politics/ginni-clarence-thomas-supreme-court-recusal/index.html), a conservative activist and the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, according to multiple sources familiar with the messages.

These text messages, according to sources, took place between early November 2020 and mid-January 2021. Thomas recently revealed that she attended the pro-Trump rally that preceded the US Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, but says she "played no role" in planning the events of that day.

The content of the text messages may be of interest to the committee's investigation, because it asked Meadows in a subpoena to turn over "both documents and your deposition testimony regarding these and other matters that are within the scope of the committee's activity."

NightTrain
03-24-2022, 07:56 PM
Hmm... Clarence has been in the hospital for the last week, allegedly, too.

He's pretty much untouchable, but maybe an attempt to humiliate him publicly in the hopes he retires?

Gunny
03-26-2022, 10:33 AM
The Jan 6th Committee looks and smells a whole bunch like "Russian Collusion" by another name. Wonder when they're going to get to reading all OUR posts and e-mails? Don't we have some from and/or about Jan 6th?

Yet we're calling Putin a bad guy. At least he's up front and in your face about destroying people:rolleyes:

Gunny
03-26-2022, 12:18 PM
Jan 6th Committee or no, Thomas's wife has just caused a bunch of unneeded shit. A conservative Supreme Court Justice with a activist, Trumper wife with a big mouth :rolleyes:

NightTrain
03-26-2022, 04:04 PM
Jan 6th Committee or no, Thomas's wife has just caused a bunch of unneeded shit. A conservative Supreme Court Justice with a activist, Trumper wife with a big mouth :rolleyes:

Eh, she's a private citizen and is free to voice her opinions.

I'll wager that Sotomayor's partner has texted some rabidly liberal things, too. I don't see anyone leading the charge for scrutinizing that person's text traffic.

Just a liberal mob trying to gin up controversy against a conservative Justice.

Gunny
03-26-2022, 05:24 PM
Eh, she's a private citizen and is free to voice her opinions.

I'll wager that Sotomayor's partner has texted some rabidly liberal things, too. I don't see anyone leading the charge for scrutinizing that person's text traffic.

Just a liberal mob trying to gin up controversy against a conservative Justice.I don't disagree with you. Not at all. If things were as they should be.

Things aren't as they should be and conservatives are NOT allowed to say what they want and they ARE judged guilty by association by the left and MSM and their believers every day. The MSM is already making it into its lead whipping story and fabricating it into a life of it's own. The left is calling for his resignation or impeachment.

This Jan 6th Committee is a perfect example of the left's guilt by association mentality. Where are the Seattle/Portland Fed building takeover investigations? Trump got a two year dissection for fantasy Russian collusion while Hunter Biden and his daddy being investigated has been stalled/obstructed at every turn.

Fair? No. Legal? Sketchy at best. How it is? Yes.

NightTrain
03-26-2022, 06:57 PM
They all know that they've got 8 months left before Biden is completely neutered, and this weak ploy is their Hail Mary to try and bully Thomas into retiring.

They want a conservative seat on SCOTUS. Bad.

Gunny
03-26-2022, 08:15 PM
They all know that they've got 8 months left before Biden is completely neutered, and this weak ploy is their Hail Mary to try and bully Thomas into retiring.

They want a conservative seat on SCOTUS. Bad.Of course they do. They're going to push hard for it too.

Fact is, forced out, steps down, or remains, this does represent a conflict of interest. Trump is at the heart of the investigation. They're going as far into left field to get him now as they did with Russian collusion. Thomas is part of the court that has already had to issue rulings about Trump.

Even on a level playing field it doesn't look good. I think he should have recused himself. Not because I think or care about any BS about his wife influencing his decisions. But to cover his own ass.