PDA

View Full Version : Contagious vaccines

jimnyc
03-27-2022, 04:31 PM
Has anyone else heard about this?

This sounds scary, as I wouldn't put it past some and then it can be utilized in areas, perhaps without anyone knowing any the wiser.

They can go ahead and officially ban this. Much like banning 'gain of function' - and you see that some who wanted it anyway found a way.

---

Scientists Currently Developing Controversial “Contagious Vaccines” That Can Spread From Vaccinated to Unvaccinated

Groups of scientists are currently developing ‘self-spreading vaccines’ that could infect others from vaccinated to unvaccinated people or between vaccinated to unvaccinated animals, according to National Geographic.

The experiment was designed to spread the vaccine to unvaccinated people in vaccinated person’s close proximity.

“The idea is that instead of a vaccine staying in one person’s body, the vaccine itself would infect them in such a way that they could pass on vaccination to others around them, much as they would otherwise pass on a disease. Scientists could vaccinate one person or animal in a community, and the vaccination would spread to those around them,” per Newsbreak.

According to the report, scientists are currently developing ‘contagious vaccines’ for Ebola, bovine tuberculosis, and Lassa fever, a viral disease spread by rats.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/scientists-currently-developing-controversial-contagious-vaccines-can-spread-vaccinated-unvaccinated/

Gunny
03-27-2022, 05:37 PM
Has anyone else heard about this?

This sounds scary, as I wouldn't put it past some and then it can be utilized in areas, perhaps without anyone knowing any the wiser.

They can go ahead and officially ban this. Much like banning 'gain of function' - and you see that some who wanted it anyway found a way.

---

Scientists Currently Developing Controversial “Contagious Vaccines” That Can Spread From Vaccinated to Unvaccinated

Groups of scientists are currently developing ‘self-spreading vaccines’ that could infect others from vaccinated to unvaccinated people or between vaccinated to unvaccinated animals, according to National Geographic.

The experiment was designed to spread the vaccine to unvaccinated people in vaccinated person’s close proximity.

“The idea is that instead of a vaccine staying in one person’s body, the vaccine itself would infect them in such a way that they could pass on vaccination to others around them, much as they would otherwise pass on a disease. Scientists could vaccinate one person or animal in a community, and the vaccination would spread to those around them,” per Newsbreak.

According to the report, scientists are currently developing ‘contagious vaccines’ for Ebola, bovine tuberculosis, and Lassa fever, a viral disease spread by rats.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/scientists-currently-developing-controversial-contagious-vaccines-can-spread-vaccinated-unvaccinated/Translation: They're going to vaccinate everyone, like it or not.

So how is it this wonder drug avoids people with a high chance of adverse reaction? You know, like coma or death? I don't see that covered in the fine print :rolleyes:

SassyLady
03-27-2022, 11:44 PM
Yes, heard about it. They are bound and determined to get that stuff in everyone.

Gunny
03-29-2022, 08:29 AM
Yes, heard about it. They are bound and determined to get that stuff in everyone.This is not about the covid vaccine. The only thing covid has to do with this topic is it is a result of the bigger picture experimentation with biological organisms that once out of the bag cannot be controlled.

revelarts
03-29-2022, 08:54 AM
sarcasm alert
Well shouldn't we all just "trust the science"?
All the real scientist know what they're doing... Only the cranks & quacks will question it.
Plus, last I checked no one here's a biologist, including myself, so we should have no say in what medications they put into the environment to help us all....'Stay Safe'!
sarcasm alert end

...sigh.
It really become like living in a crummy low-budget dystopian sci-fi film series.

Gunny
03-29-2022, 09:06 AM
sarcasm alert
Well shouldn't we all just "trust the science"?
All the real scientist know what they're doing... Only the cranks & quacks will question it.
Plus, last I checked no one here's a biologist, including myself, so we should have no say in what medications they put into the environment to help us all....'Stay Safe'!
sarcasm alert end

...sigh.
It really become like living in a crummy low-budget dystopian sci-fi film series. Nothing wrong with the science/methodology. Factual cause and effect that cannot be denied.

Scientists are always the problem. Scientists and the governments/sponsors they work for.

When people like you saracastically state: "Trust the science :rolleyes:", you are blaming the wrong thing.

Here's some cause and effect for you: most of life/biology/science is perfect for what it is designed to do. Until man gets involved. That's where it usually goes to shit. You're just another part of the problem :)

revelarts
03-29-2022, 11:22 AM
Nothing wrong with the science/methodology. Factual cause and effect that cannot be denied.

mmmm, yeah, we agree.

Gunny
03-29-2022, 11:28 AM
mmmm, yeah, we agree.I am aware. Just thought since you wanted to be an argumentive snark, I'd bust your chops anyway :poke:

I'm all for getting rid of people *I* find problematic to peace and happiness. I generally have a good time until some humanoid has to show up and ruin it by mere presence. :halo9: