PDA

View Full Version : Biden Offers To Sell Natural Gas To Europe To Undercut Russian Energy

Gunny
03-28-2022, 04:25 PM
I wasn't aware Joe had any natural gas to sell. The US government currently run by the green regime is now in the LNG business? Maybe they'll nationalize it like Putin :rolleyes:

Some Dems are going to have to shit or get off the pot.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:46 AM PT – Monday, March 28, 2022President Joe Biden struck a deal with the European Union in the hopes it will undercut Russian energy. One America’s Daniel Baldwin has the latest from the White House.
video at link: https://www.oann.com/biden-offers-to-sell-natural-gas-to-europe-to-undercut-russian-energy/

fj1200
03-28-2022, 10:29 PM
Seems like that would be a logistical nightmare. I can't imagine how many ships that would require to transport LNG across the pond. We should be perfecting micro nuclear reactors to plug into their power grid and sell them a handful of those.

Gunny
03-29-2022, 08:04 AM
Seems like that would be a logistical nightmare. I can't imagine how many ships that would require to transport LNG across the pond. We should be perfecting micro nuclear reactors to plug into their power grid and sell them a handful of those.I'm still on this thermal energy thing. It appears scientifically logical (minus your kraken :laugh:).

Too bad rhetoric and fear-mongering from the greenies/left can't be translated into fuel. The entire World would have a surplus :rolleyes: Seems to me, for all of that, there is no real effort being made to do anything but shift the balance of power where who control the energy is concerned.

I agree on the slow boat to Europe thing. Not the most efficient way to do business. Should anyone think otherwise, I'd be willing to bet money there are already people trying to figure out how to steal them.