PDA

View Full Version : True The Vote: Nearly 104K Wis. Ballots Were Trafficked In 2020

Gunny
03-28-2022, 04:34 PM
FYI. No surprise here. WI was one of the states on my radar the whole time.

Just to add, this isn't about trying to relive 2020 for me. It's about fixing 2022 and 2024.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:11 AM PT – Monday, March 28, 2022

Representatives from election integrity group True the Vote, testified before the Wisconsin Campaigns and Elections Committee, revealing explosive numbers about drop boxes. One America’s Daniel Baldwin has more in Washington.
https://www.oann.com/true-the-vote-nearly-104k-wis-ballots-were-trafficked-in-2020/

SassyLady
03-28-2022, 10:55 PM
One of many steps to prove election fraud. Always been going on but the sheer number of people supporting Trump refused to sweep the corruption under the rug this time.

As many have said, though, even if proven that Trump won what mechanism is in place to decertify?

Gunny
03-29-2022, 07:55 AM
One of many steps to prove election fraud. Always been going on but the sheer number of people supporting Trump refused to sweep the corruption under the rug this time.

As many have said, though, even if proven that Trump won what mechanism is in place to decertify?The people who supported Trump, of which I was one until the election, are wasting everyone's time trying to prove something they can't. Simply because they are chasing the wrong tail.

No one can tell me there isn't voter fraud. That is a separate topic than any real, concerted effort to defraud specifically Donald Trump. Exposing instances of system flaws does not lead to the conclusion the "stolen from Trump election" crowd wants. That would be the exact reason they have proven nothing.

I've been bitching about systemic/institutional voter fraud since LONG before it became popular last year, to the sound of crickets chirping. It hasn't suddenly become more or less of an issue just because Donald thinks it's all about him.

I'm still all for fixing the system. Not holding my breath.

Kathianne
03-29-2022, 08:03 AM
The people who supported Trump, of which I was one until the election, are wasting everyone's time trying to prove something they can't. Simply because they are chasing the wrong tail.

No one can tell me there isn't voter fraud. That is a separate topic than any real, concerted effort to defraud specifically Donald Trump. Exposing instances of system flaws does not lead to the conclusion the "stolen from Trump election" crowd wants. That would be the exact reason they have proven nothing.

I've been bitching about systemic/institutional voter fraud since LONG before it became popular last year, to the sound of crickets chirping. It hasn't suddenly become more or less of an issue just because Donald thinks it's all about him.

I'm still all for fixing the system. Not holding my breath.
Yep. I was writing about paper ballots, voter ID, and eliminating motor voter, early voting and wide spread mail in voting back on USMB, at least 15 years ago.

Gunny
03-29-2022, 08:14 AM
Yep. I was writing about paper ballots, voter ID, and eliminating motor voter, early voting and wide spread mail in voting back on USMB, at least 15 years ago.It became really noticeable to me when the math on both McCain and Romney didn't add up. Their "popularity" on the right was more MSM than anything real that I noticed. They had one thing in common: both were divisive to the right.

I suspect the same true of Trump. Guaranteed to divide and lose. I further suspect that miscalculation led as much if not more to the 4 years titty tantrum the left threw because pushing Trump as the "Right's guy" backfired in their own faces.

Moving on, it concerns me that it isn't obvious BS to the simplest of minds when the gov't knows who does and doesn't pay their taxes, has had a covid vaccination, but can't get an accurate vote count on time with no excuses.