PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Will Drop Trump-Era Title 42 Border Restrictions May 23

jimnyc
03-30-2022, 03:01 PM
He should worry more about protecting Americans than trying to erase Trump's accomplishments.

---

Joe Biden Will Drop Trump-Era Title 42 Border Restrictions May 23 – Border Crossings Could Triple

Joe Biden on Wednesday announced he is planning on dropping a Trump-era order blocking asylum seekers at the US border on May 23.

Title 42 was used by President Trump in 2020 to expel migrants seeking asylum during the Covid pandemic.

Get ready for a massive wave of migrants on top of the illegals flooding over the border.

Border Patrol agents encountered nearly 2 million illegals in 2021.

Law enforcement has already encountered 1 million illegals in 2022 and we are barely 3 months into the year.

Reuters reported:

The United States is planning to end a COVID-era order blocking asylum seekers and other migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border by May 23, a U.S. official told Reuters, adding that the decision has not yet been finalized.

The sweeping, pandemic-related expulsion policy, known as Title 42, has effectively closed down the U.S. asylum system at the border with Mexico. Leading Democrats, medical experts and the United Nations have urged the United States to end it, but Republicans argue it will encourage more migrants to enter illegally.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/joe-biden-will-drop-trump-era-title-42-border-restrictions-may-23-border-crossings-triple/

Gunny
03-30-2022, 03:10 PM
He should worry more about protecting Americans than trying to erase Trump's accomplishments.

---

Joe Biden Will Drop Trump-Era Title 42 Border Restrictions May 23 – Border Crossings Could Triple

Joe Biden on Wednesday announced he is planning on dropping a Trump-era order blocking asylum seekers at the US border on May 23.

Title 42 was used by President Trump in 2020 to expel migrants seeking asylum during the Covid pandemic.

Get ready for a massive wave of migrants on top of the illegals flooding over the border.

Border Patrol agents encountered nearly 2 million illegals in 2021.

Law enforcement has already encountered 1 million illegals in 2022 and we are barely 3 months into the year.

Reuters reported:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/joe-biden-will-drop-trump-era-title-42-border-restrictions-may-23-border-crossings-triple/But he expects Putin to recognize borders :rolleyes:

jimnyc
04-01-2022, 11:51 AM
Anything to make it easier to find illegals roaming our streets.

Biden and all of those responsible for opening the floodgates can all go fu** themselves.

---

Biden Admin in Talks to Provide Smartphone App to Illegal Migrants to Pre-Register Before Entering the US Illegally

The US is bracing for a record flood of illegal aliens when Joe Biden lifts President Trump’s Title 42 border protection order.

The border officials are looking at 350,000 to 500,000 illegals the first month after Joe Biden lifts Title 42. It is pure insanity.

According to FOX News reporter Hillary Vaughn, the Biden regime is moving doctors from the Veterans Department to help at the border when the agents are consumed with the half a million illegals ready to storm the open border.

The Border Patrol agents are speaking out against this leftist insanity saying, “Veterans can’t get medical attention but we’re going to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/biden-admin-talks-provide-smartphone-app-illegal-migrants-pre-register-entering-us-us-illegally-video/

Gunny
04-02-2022, 09:42 AM
Anything to make it easier to find illegals roaming our streets.

Biden and all of those responsible for opening the floodgates can all go fu** themselves.

---

Biden Admin in Talks to Provide Smartphone App to Illegal Migrants to Pre-Register Before Entering the US Illegally

The US is bracing for a record flood of illegal aliens when Joe Biden lifts President Trump’s Title 42 border protection order.

The border officials are looking at 350,000 to 500,000 illegals the first month after Joe Biden lifts Title 42. It is pure insanity.

According to FOX News reporter Hillary Vaughn, the Biden regime is moving doctors from the Veterans Department to help at the border when the agents are consumed with the half a million illegals ready to storm the open border.

The Border Patrol agents are speaking out against this leftist insanity saying, “Veterans can’t get medical attention but we’re going to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/biden-admin-talks-provide-smartphone-app-illegal-migrants-pre-register-entering-us-us-illegally-video/

My daughter, a retired, disabled vet, sat at WHMC, Lackland AFB with my granddaughter for 12 hours yesterday because there were a bunch of non-veteran, Obamacare slugs clogging up the place. Last time I called to make an appointment it was Apr and they had one available in Aug. There's no telling how many of these people are illegal.

Yet, if I want to go anywhere on base I'm required to produce my DD Form 2, Military ID card.

"Thank you for your service":rolleyes:

I'm not even going to put in wirting what I think needs to happen as far as this admin is concerned.

jimnyc
04-02-2022, 10:06 AM
Has Biden made a solid decision yet? One that all of America improves from? Not a single one that I have seen.

---

Battleground State Democrats Panic over Biden Ending Trump-Era Border Controls: ‘A Frightening Decision’

House and Senate Democrats, representing battleground and swing states, are panicking over President Joe Biden’s “frightening decision” to end the Title 42 border control — a move expected to spur the largest wave of illegal immigration in American history.

On Friday, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that the Biden administration would end Title 42 — a broad authority that allows federal immigration officials to quickly return border crossers and illegal aliens to their native countries.

As a result, Biden officials admit that anywhere from 500,000 to 540,000 border crossers and illegal aliens are expected to show up at the United States-Mexico border every month. This is the equivalent of a population the size of Atlanta, Georgia or Fresno, California arriving at the border over the course of just 28 to 30 days.

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) called the move “a frightening decision.”

“Title 42 has been an essential tool in combatting the spread of COVID-19 and controlling the influx of migrants at our southern border,” Manchin said. “We are already facing an unprecedented increase in migrants this year, and that will only get worse if the administration ends the Title 42 policy. We are nowhere near prepared to deal with that influx.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/01/battleground-state-democrats-panic-bidens-ending-trump-era-border-controls-frightening-decision/