PDA

View Full Version : 80"s music remember the Bullet Boys?..... SE

Trinity
10-04-2007, 06:31 AM
Do you remember the Bullet Boy's?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZF5LBTJwpl8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZF5LBTJwpl8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Well I just found out a friend of mine who was the singer for ANW has left the band and formed a new band called Nurse Ratched with 2 former members of The Bullet Boy's (drummer and Bass player) and a former Assault Machine member (Lead). They will be playing Halloween weekend right down the road from my house and guess who is doing their first live photo shoot together:D

Sir Evil
10-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Well I just found out a friend of mine who was the singer for ANW has left the band and formed a new band called Nurse Ratched with 2 former members of The Bullet Boy's (drummer and Bass player) and a former Assault Machine member (Lead). They will be playing Halloween weekend right down the road from my house and guess who is doing their first live photo shoot together:D

Sure, I remember them. I was not too fond of the singing but the reast was good stuff. I think I was probably turned off by the vocalist desperately trying to be David Lee Roth. Cool on the photoshoot, you will have to share when ya get them. :thumb:

MtnBiker
10-04-2007, 09:56 PM
I think I was probably turned off by the vocalist desperately trying to be David Lee Roth.

I always thought that about that guy, there were a few singers back in the day that had that approach.

Sir Evil
10-04-2007, 10:01 PM
I always thought that about that guy, there were a few singers back in the day that had that approach.

Diamond Dave is the ultimate showman, kind hard during that period for many not to at least try. I think this guy was a bit blatant in his routine though.

Trinity
10-05-2007, 06:49 AM
Sure, I remember them. I was not too fond of the singing but the reast was good stuff. I think I was probably turned off by the vocalist desperately trying to be David Lee Roth. Cool on the photoshoot, you will have to share when ya get them. :thumb:

Yeah I know what you mean..........I will most definitely share once I get the pics uploaded!

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Yeah I know what you mean..........I will most definitely share once I get the pics uploaded!

Cool, and share others as well. No need for the band to be anyone but always fun to see them.

Trinity
10-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Cool, and share others as well. No need for the band to be anyone but always fun to see them.

ummm ok but I have a ton! It could take me a minute............

Yurt
10-05-2007, 05:27 PM
We are 3/4 of the way though this decade. Who is going to represent this "era?"

I don't see anyone. Paul Simon is my hero.

Sir Evil
10-05-2007, 05:58 PM
ummm ok but I have a ton! It could take me a minute............

Create a thread, and go wil wild. :D