PDA

View Full Version : European Priorities

Gunny
03-31-2022, 09:31 AM
Watching Euro TV is hurting my IQ. Apparently, Joe Braindead didn't let the air out of their balloon last Sunday with his gaffes, and distract them because they are still covering Ukraine. Americans have the attention span of toddlers.

There are things to learn. Like if your think they drink the Kook-Aid on climate change here in the US, should hear these knuckleheads. So far, Putin has f-d up the World's economy, displaced millions that he hasn't murdered, reduced entire cities to rubble, cut off 1/3 of the World's wheat supply threatened the use of nukes and chemicals. Except for those refusing to or getting around it, he has cut his own country's throat economically.

Great idea from great Euro minds? The greenies want to assess Putin carbon credits for the ecological damage he is doing. I bet putin is right on top of giving a sh*t about THAT. Wonder how many carbon credits blowing up the planet costs :cuckoo:

fj1200
03-31-2022, 01:05 PM
The greenies want to assess Putin carbon credits for the ecological damage he is doing.

I'm not going to research that one but are you sure you didn't get that from the Babylon Bee or the Onion? If I didn't know any better... :poke:

Gunny
03-31-2022, 06:53 PM
I'm not going to research that one but are you sure you didn't get that from the Babylon Bee or the Onion? If I didn't know any better... :poke:

The facts are Europe's. Sarcasm is all mine and free of charge :)

Some things are just too stupid to process. Nothing but to make fun of them.

THEN I clicked on CNN ....

"Joe Biden, the beacon of light for freedom and democracy to the World .... " That's about when I clicked "bye".