PDA

View Full Version : Jen Psaki Leaving White House for Peacock Streaming Show

jimnyc
04-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Where is the best place to hawk your bullshit lies, the WH or on MSNBC? I say the latter puts up almost as many lies.

---

Jen Psaki Leaving White House for Peacock Streaming Show

White House press secretary Jen Psaki plans to leave the White House in May to host a show on NBC’s Peacock streaming platform, according to a report.

Axios reported the news citing “a source close to the matter.”

Biden’s press secretary will be the host of a show for MSNBC on NBCUniversal’s streaming platform, Peacock.

Psaki, who is currently on leave after a second case of coronavirus, will leave the White House “around May” according to the report.

Psaki worked as a political pundit on CNN before joining the White House, and will also participate in that capacity at NBC and MSNBC.

Psaki’s choice to jump to MSNBCUniversal takes place just a month after she mocked cable news in an interview with actor Rob Lowe on his podcast,

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/01/report-jen-psaki-leaving-white-house-peacock-streaming-show/

Gunny
04-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Just a sideways move. At least I won't have to see the lying POS daily anymore.

icansayit
04-02-2022, 07:56 PM
I guess Psaki has given up her position as President of "LIARS-R-US". So now. What will the DNC and Pelosi do to bring the new LIAR up to speed???
WILL THEY USE HITLERY FOR AN ADVISOR FOR LIES?

http://icansayit.com/pictures/hillynose.jpg

BoogyMan
04-02-2022, 11:34 PM
Exactly!! Little Red Lying Hood gets her own show. At least it isn't in the seat of power.

Just a sideways move. At least I won't have to see the lying POS daily anymore.

NightTrain
04-03-2022, 08:11 AM
I think Baghdad Betty would be a better fit over with Tater on CNN.

I'm on my phone, so can't go looking for it, but have you all seen the side-by-side comparison of her next to Zuckerberg with a red wig? They're twins.

Gunny
04-03-2022, 12:22 PM
So Trump cpmes out and states in so many words: Jen Psaki has pretty red hair. MSNBC needs a redhead.

PERFECT example of "Why?" :rolleyes:

Nothing to gain and everything for the left to attack.

SassyLady
04-03-2022, 06:02 PM
So Trump cpmes out and states in so many words: Jen Psaki has pretty red hair. MSNBC needs a redhead.

PERFECT example of "Why?" :rolleyes:

Nothing to gain and everything for the left to attack.
The voters he's lost won't change their minds. His loyal fans like the snark. So, what has he lost?

icansayit
04-03-2022, 06:16 PM
Trump knows. When he's attacked by the LEFT...he's doing something right!
If I was in his shoes (fat chance). I'd enjoy the daylights out of watching the LEFT's HEADS EXPLODE because no matter how hard they try. THEY CAN'T BEAT HIM.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/73037032.jpg

Gunny
04-03-2022, 07:26 PM
The voters he's lost won't change their minds. His loyal fans like the snark. So, what has he lost?

Looks to me like he lost the Presidency of the US and a lot of the reason is shooting off his mouth JUST LIKE THIS. He not only lost, he lost to an empty-headed old fool that didn't even bother to come out of his basement and run a campaign on anything more than "I'm not Trump".

Since then, he has acted like a 2 years old leftwingnut and thrown a fit just like they did his whole 4 years in office. Not to mention trying to kill the careers of anyone that disagrees with him.

If he isn't in jail and tries to run again in 2024, he better hope it's against Biden. Probably the only Dem he can beat and that'll be solely for the reason that he's not Biden.

Gunny
04-03-2022, 07:29 PM
Trump knows. When he's attacked by the LEFT...he's doing something right!
If I was in his shoes (fat chance). I'd enjoy the daylights out of watching the LEFT's HEADS EXPLODE because no matter how hard they try. THEY CAN'T BEAT HIM.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/73037032.jpg

I'm not a lefty and my head's not exploding. I'm more conservative than Trump could be if he quit acting like a leftwingnut.

I've said worse about Psaki than he has. I'm not trying to run for President nor convince people to vote for me. I expect better of someone who is.

They can and did beat him. IMO, for just such as this.

The Bitch from Hell is leaving the WH and going to a news channel only braindead lefties follow. Yay. Won't be on MY screen anymore. Given that If asked to comment publicly I would smile and say I wish her luck (not specifying which kind) and just keep the shit-eating grin on my face.

fj1200
04-04-2022, 09:36 AM

Even more of his soul?

SassyLady
04-04-2022, 12:50 PM
Looks to me like he lost the Presidency of the US and a lot of the reason is shooting off his mouth JUST LIKE THIS. He not only lost, he lost to an empty-headed old fool that didn't even bother to come out of his basement and run a campaign on anything more than "I'm not Trump".

Since then, he has acted like a 2 years old leftwingnut and thrown a fit just like they did his whole 4 years in office. Not to mention trying to kill the careers of anyone that disagrees with him.

If he isn't in jail and tries to run again in 2024, he better hope it's against Biden. Probably the only Dem he can beat and that'll be solely for the reason that he's not Biden.
His loyalists don't believe he lost because of his personality. They believe he lost to corruption of the voting process.

SassyLady
04-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Even more of his soul?

I don't believe as much as the other DC residents at any rate.

fj1200
04-04-2022, 02:18 PM
His loyalists don't believe he lost because of his personality. They believe he lost to corruption of the voting process.

... narrative...

I don't believe as much as the other DC residents at any rate.

I don't know what that means.

SassyLady
04-04-2022, 03:59 PM
... narrative...

I don't know what that means.

Anyone who is part of the DC world loses a part or all of their soul. Not worried about DJT.

Narrative ... I don't know what you mean by this.

Gunny
04-04-2022, 05:43 PM
His loyalists don't believe he lost because of his personality. They believe he lost to corruption of the voting process.Trump is not worthy of anyone's misplaced loyalty. Loyalty deserves better.

fj1200
04-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Anyone who is part of the DC world loses a part or all of their soul. Not worried about DJT.

Narrative ... I don't know what you mean by this.

I was not so defly referencing a post of your in another thread. :(

Unfortunately I think trump is showing that he cares neither about country nor party.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-05-2022, 09:12 AM

On target. His loss was because of corruption and a well devised plan to cheat.
I feel sorry for -anybody- that thinks the election was not stolen...
As to Trump's personality, if that was as bad as some make it out to be--I ask then how the hell did he win the first time?
And how did he do so well those first 4 years -even against the massive, orchestrated efforts by media and others that waged a blistering- never ending, 24/7 destroy campaign against him for those 4 years?-- :saluting2:---Tyr

SassyLady
04-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Trump is not worthy of anyone's misplaced loyalty. Loyalty deserves better.
Millions disagree with you.

I don't think he'll run again but I could be wrong. In my opinion he can scream and bitch as long and as loud as he wants if it gets the truth out about the election.

As I've said before, I don't believe the election will be overturned. However, his keeping this in the public town square, to speak, is an enormous spotlight on the election process massive corruption. His "loyal followers" want the truth and they're not ready to roll over and move on as long as those who corrupted the election are still walking free. Say what you will but there are millions who do care about honest elections.

After the midterms I would like to see impeachment of Biden and Harris if it's proven they cheated to get into the white house.

SassyLady
04-05-2022, 10:58 AM
I was not so defly referencing a post of your in another thread. :(

Unfortunately I think trump is showing that he cares neither about country nor party.

I don't care if he doesn't care about Party. It is just as corrupt as the democrats.

I do believe he deeply cares about his country. How many in congress are actually not bought and paid for?

fj1200
04-05-2022, 11:07 AM
Millions disagree with you.

Millions agree, millions disagree...

I don't care if he doesn't care about Party. It is just as corrupt as the democrats.

I do believe he deeply cares about his country. How many in congress are actually not bought and paid for?

... but I'm looking at his actions. They can be interpreted no other way; Party? No. Country? No. But you better care about party because if it gets burned down because of the petulant man-child the only thing left is the Democrats and they care even less about your rights.

SassyLady
04-05-2022, 11:37 AM

... but I'm looking at his actions. They can be interpreted no other way; Party? No. Country? No. But you better care about party because if it gets burned down because of the petulant man-child the only thing left is the Democrats and they care even less about your rights.

Dems are burning down faster than Pubs.

As I said .. if it sheds more light on the corruption in congress abd election fraud perhaps it needs to get burned down.

If election fraud isn't exposed we will only have Democrats left anyway.

icansayit
04-05-2022, 03:29 PM

Sounds like you are only talking about yourself because you hate Trump so much...you hide behind someone you hate to brag about your own feelings.

fj1200
04-05-2022, 04:34 PM
Dems are burning down faster than Pubs.

As I said .. if it sheds more light on the corruption in congress abd election fraud perhaps it needs to get burned down.

If election fraud isn't exposed we will only have Democrats left anyway.

Nothing he is doing will shed light on anything. He's doing nothing but trying to bully his way around with a different round of "bought and paid for" politicians. He's supporting a stupid campaign against Kemp here in Georgia and trying to call him out as "doing nothing on election fraud" when the governor has zero constitutional influence on elections here in Georgia. And Kemp supported and signed election reform bills that were so reviled by the left that they had to take away the All-Star game here last year while completely lying about the bill itself. trump is just plain wrong. If he actually was trying to do what you think he is then he's going about it in completely the wrong way. Whining like a B* ain't gonna get it done.

fj1200
04-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Sounds like you are only talking about yourself because you hate Trump so much...you hide behind someone you hate to brag about your own feelings.

You're free to add something constructive any time you like.

SassyLady
04-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Nothing he is doing will shed light on anything. He's doing nothing but trying to bully his way around with a different round of "bought and paid for" politicians. He's supporting a stupid campaign against Kemp here in Georgia and trying to call him out as "doing nothing on election fraud" when the governor has zero constitutional influence on elections here in Georgia. And Kemp supported and signed election reform bills that were so reviled by the left that they had to take away the All-Star game here last year while completely lying about the bill itself. trump is just plain wrong. If he actually was trying to do what you think he is then he's going about it in completely the wrong way. Whining like a B* ain't gonna get it done.

Can you show me a politician that can draw thousands to a speech when they are running for an office much less when they aren't. Plenty of people are using him to get in front of a crowd. Anyone you know capable of doing this?

icansayit
04-05-2022, 07:02 PM
You're free to add something constructive any time you like.

Nobody ever succeeds when lowering our standards to YOUR level just to make a point.
We all know how you are suffering so much from the SWAMP WATER kool-aid the DNC feeds you and others when they convince you Sludge from the DNC cesspool is your cure for TDS!

fj1200
04-06-2022, 09:43 AM
Can you show me a politician that can draw thousands to a speech when they are running for an office much less when they aren't. Plenty of people are using him to get in front of a crowd. Anyone you know capable of doing this?

And? Because that has nothing to do with my point. Besides how many of those "thousands" here in GA didn't vote in the Senate runoffs last time around putting the Senate in Dem hands?

Nobody...

Maybe next time constructive?

SassyLady
04-06-2022, 02:45 PM
And? Because that has nothing to do with my point. Besides how many of those "thousands" here in GA didn't vote in the Senate runoffs last time around putting the Senate in Dem hands?

I don't get your point.

And? The point is Trump has a ton of influence no matter how much you dislike him and that can't be ignored. How does one go about working around that to successfully be elected?

NightTrain
04-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Besides how many of those "thousands" here in GA didn't vote in the Senate runoffs last time around putting the Senate in Dem hands

Speculation. Just because you blame him for Georgia's senate election doesn't make it so. I think it's much more likely that Georgia's GOP voters were absolutely disgusted - just like me and everyone else I know - with the rampant fraud that just occurred nationwide.

Plus, I suspect that the fraud machine was still fully operational and functioning for the Senate race. Wouldn't have made any sense to dismantle it until they secured the Senate.

fj1200
04-06-2022, 03:55 PM
I don't get your point.

And? The point is Trump has a ton of influence no matter how much you dislike him and that can't be ignored. How does one go about working around that to successfully be elected?

You say things iike it is the end-all be-all when it really isn't. He supposedly has influence but he's spending his time burning bridges. We'll see how his two endorsees go in the primary next month against Kemp and Raffensberger and right now they're fighting an uphill battle despite that "influence." I don't like him because he's doing his best to screw GA over again like he did in the runoff.

See next post.

fj1200
04-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Speculation. Just because you blame him for Georgia's senate election doesn't make it so. I think it's much more likely that Georgia's GOP voters were absolutely disgusted - just like me and everyone else I know - with the rampant fraud that just occurred nationwide.

Plus, I suspect that the fraud machine was still fully operational and functioning for the Senate race. Wouldn't have made any sense to dismantle it until they secured the Senate.

Speculation? Like trump actually winning the election isn't speculation? You suspecting voter fraud isn't speculation?

Erick Erickson: Well for two months, from November 3rd and January 5th, you had the chairman of the Republican party, the Congresswoman from North Georgia who was a QAnon advocate, and President Trump all over the state saying, "November was stolen. It was going to be stolen again. Brian Kemp’s to blame, Brad Raffensperger's to blame. There's this kraken coming, it's going to reveal all.” Well, kraken never came and the Republicans lost the runoff. Now why did they lose the runoff? Well, in north Georgia, 75,000 Republicans didn't show up. Jon Ossoff won by 50,000 votes against David Perdue. A combined 500,000 people didn't show up in the runoff. Over 300,000 of those were Republicans who had voted in November. The Republicans talked themselves out of winning.
https://www.swampstories.org/ep21-the-georgia-meltdown-transcript

I suspect that you're not going to find anyone else that knows GA politics better than Erick Erickson but let me know if you do. Maybe you can help me out. If GA GOP voters were absolutely disgusted before the election, when both Loeffler and Perdue were the top vote getters in the general but suddenly weren't the top vote getters when the runoff came around, then why did GA GOP suddently become disgusted?

Gunny
04-06-2022, 05:18 PM
The one thing I see that Trump have an overwhelming success at is turning conservatives against one another and cause hate and discontent within the Republican party. The Democrats haven't done as well at it as he has.

The alleged "millions" that think he is worthy of their loyalty sell out pretty cheap. He's thrown or tried to throw people under the bus who were loyal to him simply for not agreeing with his narrative.

Even if he drops out today, he's already lit the fire. Every time that happens the left steals the narrative and brings it back ten fold. They'll be screeching "stolen election" from the city librarian to the Capitol rotunda.

If he was working on behalf of the Democrats he couldn't have done a better job.

SassyLady
04-06-2022, 07:56 PM
You say things iike it is the end-all be-all when it really isn't. He supposedly has influence but he's spending his time burning bridges. We'll see how his two endorsees go in the primary next month against Kemp and Raffensberger and right now they're fighting an uphill battle despite that "influence." I don't like him because he's doing his best to screw GA over again like he did in the runoff.

See next post.

You still didn't answer my question about how does one go about getting elected without the type of influence Trump has? Just sit and wait?

fj1200
04-06-2022, 08:56 PM
You still didn't answer my question about how does one go about getting elected without the type of influence Trump has? Just sit and wait?

People get elected all the time. Build grass roots support. Win state-wide races. Learn the business of political races. And of course some timing and luck; Like not jumping into a race against an effective governor doing a good job, passing conservative laws and policies, being the first to open up states against shutdowns, and not having your only rallying point being some feckless claim about election integrity. You know; work hard at it.

SassyLady
04-06-2022, 10:59 PM
People get elected all the time. Build grass roots support. Win state-wide races. Learn the business of political races. And of course some timing and luck; Like not jumping into a race against an effective governor doing a good job, passing conservative laws and policies, being the first to open up states against shutdowns, and not having your only rallying point being some feckless claim about election integrity. You know; work hard at it.

How are the candidates doing down there? Not just governor but other races.

NightTrain
04-06-2022, 11:43 PM
Speculation? Like trump actually winning the election isn't speculation? You suspecting voter fraud isn't speculation?

https://www.swampstories.org/ep21-the-georgia-meltdown-transcript

I suspect that you're not going to find anyone else that knows GA politics better than Erick Erickson but let me know if you do. Maybe you can help me out. If GA GOP voters were absolutely disgusted before the election, when both Loeffler and Perdue were the top vote getters in the general but suddenly weren't the top vote getters when the runoff came around, then why did GA GOP suddently become disgusted?

Erickson was a rabid NeverTrumper from the get-go. You'd get a similarly unbiased take from Joy Behar or Bill Kristol.

2020 was fucked all around, and somehow during the middle of a pandemic, both candidates shattered all voting records. By a mile.

I get it, you really hate Trump. Listening to Erickson isn't helping that issue.

I never understood why some people couldn't look at the big picture and see the great things that were happening. Who cares if he pissed off the libs with a few pointed tweets in the morning? The rest of his normal 18 hour day was solid.

Plus, it was funny to see the Muppets rage.

Trump could have handled the fallout from 2020 better, yeah. But he's not responsible for GA's senate race, or Jan 6, no matter how much you wish it so.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2022, 05:38 AM
Erickson was a rabid NeverTrumper from the get-go. You'd get a similarly unbiased take from Joy Behar or Bill Kristol.

2020 was fucked all around, and somehow during the middle of a pandemic, both candidates shattered all voting records. By a mile.

I get it, you really hate Trump. Listening to Erickson isn't helping that issue.

I never understood why some people couldn't look at the big picture and see the great things that were happening. Who cares if he pissed off the libs with a few pointed tweets in the morning? The rest of his normal 18 hour day was solid.

Trump could have handled the fallout from 2020 better, yeah. But he's not responsible for GA's senate race, or Jan 6, no matter how much you wish it so.

Like the lady that dropped her knickers, her bi--ass was showing....
Many that rage against ( "millions of braindead "anti-trumpets") Trump do so out of "bi-ass", instead of the solid reasoning they like to pretend that they are using, imho..
And therein , we have the complete and dedicated ignoring of the things he accomplished while being besieged by a massive campaign to destroy him and all he tried to do for we the people, this nation and the right-side of things, imho.-Tyr

fj1200
04-07-2022, 06:51 AM

You have absolutely no idea.

“Some of my concerns about President Trump remain. I still struggle on the character issue and I understand Christian friends who would rather sit it out than get involved,” Erickson wrote. “But I also recognize that we cannot have the Trump Administration policies without President Trump and there is much to like.”
“In 2016, we knew who the Democrats were and were not sure of who Donald Trump was. Now we know both and I prefer this President to the alternative,” he added.
https://www.thewrap.com/erick-erickson-nevertrump-leader-endorses-donald-trump-in-2020/

I voted for the buffoon but his true character reveals itself every time he opens his mouth.

fj1200
04-07-2022, 06:56 AM
How are the candidates doing down there? Not just governor but other races.

Does your intenet searchy thingy not work?

Like the lady that dropped her knickers, her bi--ass was showing....
Many that rage against ( "millions of braindead "anti-trumpets") Trump do so out of "bi-ass", instead of the solid reasoning they like to pretend that they are using, imho..
And therein , we have the complete and dedicated ignoring of the things he accomplished while being besieged by a massive campaign to destroy him and all he tried to do for we the people, this nation and the right-side of things, imho.-Tyr

He's destroying hinself. There's no other way to look at it but I'm open to suggestions.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2022, 08:33 AM

He's destroying hinself. There's no other way to look at it but I'm open to suggestions.

His words/actions are not as destructive as his many detractors bellow out that they are.
Some of us are actually aware that nobody is perfect, so we tend to tabulate differently when judging politicians...
Some of us compare him against the corrupt jackass idiot Biden and then it is a no-brainer to choose which one we prefer.
Logic, common sense and decency then dictates the conclusion, that Biden is the worst President this nation has ever suffered to have had.
Even beating the corrupt POS obama out to garner the top spot on that achievement, imho..-Tyr

Gunny
04-07-2022, 11:04 AM

He's destroying hinself. There's no other way to look at it but I'm open to suggestions.That's his choice and concerns me not at all. The long term political damage he is doing by loading the Dem's/MSM's gun full of bullets does. As does dividing the only people that can collectively put a stop to the fruitloops on the left.

fj1200
04-07-2022, 11:54 AM
His words/actions are not as destructive as his many detractors bellow out that they are.
Some of us are actually aware that nobody is perfect, so we tend to tabulate differently when judging politicians...
Some of us compare him against the corrupt jackass idiot Biden and then it is a no-brainer to choose which one we prefer.
Logic, common sense and decency then dictates the conclusion, that Biden is the worst President this nation has ever suffered to have had.
Even beating the corrupt POS obama out to garner the top spot on that achievement, imho..-Tyr

I think I've discovered the problem; you have the wrong standard. You apparently like to compare him to a low standard and are apparently thankful that he's at least not them (which I might even agree with). My standard, however, is what he could have been and I've learned that he isn't capable of personal growth and in fact sinks even lower when things don't go his way. That's the only way to interpret his actions if you ask me.

That's his choice and concerns me not at all. The long term political damage he is doing by loading the Dem's/MSM's gun full of bullets does. As does dividing the only people that can collectively put a stop to the fruitloops on the left.

Bam!

icansayit
04-07-2022, 02:25 PM

We need to tell you how much we enjoy YOU describing yourself so well by always blaming another person who you hate so much. BUT YOU DO BETTER ON YOUR OWN.

SassyLady
04-07-2022, 03:15 PM

Never mind. I should have known you can't support your position unless you're unpacking someone else's.

I don't follow Georgia politics nor do I care to delve deep into your local podcasters' rants. Thought you might have a synopsis of the situation. But I get it. More fun to just put down everyone else and pretend you're superior.

fj1200
04-07-2022, 03:39 PM
Never mind. I should have known you can't support your position unless you're unpacking someone else's.

I don't follow Georgia politics nor do I care to delve deep into your local podcasters' rants. Thought you might have a synopsis of the situation. But I get it. More fun to just put down everyone else and pretend you're superior.

:laugh: Erickson is a local podcaster? :laugh: He's got Rush's time slot and has affiliates across the country. Check him out in Tucson.

I'd say I supported my position quite well. Let me know when you have a response or another "local podcaster" who has a better handle on GA politics. And my apologies for not being your go-to resource for all Georgia political polls especially when myi point is that the man-child has stupidly injected himself into state races for no other reason is that he gets into pouty rants. His endorsees might do better than expected or worse than expected but that GA will be the worse for it. Do you understand now? May he not screw over AZ like he already has in GA and might continue to do so.

Gunny
04-07-2022, 03:46 PM
:laugh: Erickson is a local podcaster? :laugh: He's got Rush's time slot and has affiliates across the country. Check him out in Tucson.

I'd say I supported my position quite well. Let me know when you have a response or another "local podcaster" who has a better handle on GA politics. And my apologies for not being your go-to resource for all Georgia political polls especially when myi point is that the man-child has stupidly injected himself into state races for no other reason is that he gets into pouty rants. His endorsees might do better than expected or worse than expected but that GA will be the worse for it. Do you understand now? May he not screw over AZ like he already has in GA and might continue to do so.I get that. I was doing the "oh f- no" dance when he had Abbott agreeing to audit our election. Why? Trump took Texas. Abbott signed some of the most strict voting rules into law. Why drag us down?

Abbott's done enough damage to himself without any help. His saving grace is that flake Beto is his opponent.