PDA

View Full Version : House Judiciary Republicans Launch Investigation Into Facebook and Twitter

jimnyc
04-01-2022, 11:45 AM
The news media knew 100% exactly what they were doing and I believe not a single person thought it was Russian crap. Nor do I think these online idiots thought that either. It was nothing more than an effort to hold back anything negative about Biden until after the election. And it worked.

And I think they all should be held accountable in some fashion.

---

House Judiciary Republicans Launch Investigation Into Facebook and Twitter For Blocking Links to Hunter Biden’s Laptop From Hell Story

House Judiciary Republicans launched an investigation into Twitter and Facebook for blocking links to articles about Hunter Biden’s laptop from hell shortly before the 2020 election.

Recall, the New York Post was locked out of Twitter and unable to post stories after they dropped an October surprise on the Biden campaign one month before the 2020 election.

The New York Post obtained a hard drive from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop and Big Tech went into overdrive to suppress the story in an effort to protect Joe Biden.

Emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop show the inner workings of the Biden crime family.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/house-judiciary-republicans-launch-investigation-facebook-twitter-blocking-links-hunter-bidens-laptop-story/