PDA

View Full Version : Zelenskyy reacts to devastating images coming out of Ukraine: 'This is genocide'

Gunny
04-03-2022, 01:31 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/zelenskyy-reacts-to-devastating-images-coming-out-of-ukraine-this-is-genocide

While the World watched, Stalin purposefully starved to death 4M Ukrainians to destroy their identity as Ukranians. It's called the "Holdomor" by Ukrainians.

Just think, if it had been 6M Jews ....:rolleyes:

jimnyc
04-03-2022, 02:02 PM
I don't know how many cities in total they have done it to, but Mariupol was completely destroyed. Are they targeting soldiers or are they targeting any standing buildings?

I've seen a ton of footage of Ukranians using shipped in equipment and taking out Russian jets and helicopters.

Glad I'm not there. Horrible shit going on.

Gunny
04-03-2022, 02:10 PM
I don't know how many cities in total they have done it to, but Mariupol was completely destroyed. Are they targeting soldiers or are they targeting any standing buildings?

I've seen a ton of footage of Ukranians using shipped in equipment and taking out Russian jets and helicopters.

Glad I'm not there. Horrible shit going on.Kharkiv and a coastal city have been just about reduced to rubble same as Mariupol.

Saw an article yesterday or so discussing the Russians retreating (correctly called: regrouping and consolidating forces) from Kyiv. The Ukranians interviewed stated Russian soldiers where just shooting noncombatants as they left for no reason.

Regardless anyone's spin or blind eyes turned, this is more an extermination than anything else. It's a "war" only because the Ukrainians have made it one. Based on the aforementioned history and current observation, Putin is willing to turn the place into a parking lot to subjugate it to Russia's control.

NightTrain
04-03-2022, 03:37 PM
Sounds to me like Putin will be sending representatives to all future international conferences... I predict War Crime charges.

As far as I know, there's never been a nuclear armed leader convicted of War Crimes before. Going to be interesting to see how that plays out.

It's already a factor... a Banana Republic dictator would have already had a trial in abstentia underway.