PDA

View Full Version : GOP Gov. Larry Hogan attacks Ron DeSantis, calls Florida parental rights bill 'absurd

Gunny
04-03-2022, 01:56 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/larry-hogan-desantis-florida-education-bill-gay

Know what they call a Maryland "Republican" in Texas? A Democrat.

SassyLady
04-03-2022, 06:03 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/larry-hogan-desantis-florida-education-bill-gay

Know what they call a Maryland "Republican" in Texas? A Democrat.
Is that worse than Rhino?

Gunny
04-03-2022, 07:36 PM
Is that worse than Rhino?Hogan is a member of the Republican Party. That makes him a Republican. He's not conservative like Texas conservatives. He's an East Coast, big government Republican.

I'm not running for office and splitting my own party in the process. As it turns out, it was further reported in another article Hogan admitted he hasn't read the Parental Rights law for FL.

Not sure what the party for STUPID is, but I suspect it outnumbers everyone else.

jimnyc
04-04-2022, 11:08 AM
Just read that this nitwit is complaining but then admits he never even read the damn thing. Idiot.

---

Maryland GOP Gov. Larry Hogan Attacks DeSantis Over Parental Rights Bill – Admits He Never Actually Read the Legislation

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan on Sunday joined CNN and attacked Florida Governor DeSantis for signing a parental rights bill.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis last Monday signed into law HB 1557, a measure that forbids instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity to children in grades pre-K through grade 3.

The legislation states that “classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Democrats falsely labeled the anti-grooming measure, the “Don’t Say Gay Bill” – the word “gay” doesn’t appear in the legislation.

Governor Hogan defended the groomers and pedophiles and attacked DeSantis whilst admitting he never read the legislation.

“I didn’t really actually see the details of the legislation, but the whole thing seems like a crazy fight,” Hogan said to CNN’s Dana Bash. “And now he wants to criticize Disney for expressing how they feel about that bill. I mean, they have every right to. We have a thing called freedom of speech. They can come out and say what they think.”

“I think the bill was kind of absurd and not something that would’ve happened in our state,” Hogan said after admitting he never read the anti-grooming bill.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/maryland-gop-gov-larry-hogan-attacks-desantis-parental-rights-bill-admits-never-actually-read-legislation-video/

SassyLady
04-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Because nitwits follow a narrative whether it makes sense or not.

jimnyc
04-04-2022, 01:27 PM
Because nitwits follow a narrative whether it makes sense or not.

Far too many folks react on emotions, or even what others tell them, and are naive enough to not check facts themselves and then look like schmucks.