PDA

View Full Version : Interview with "Nukeman"

jimnyc
10-04-2007, 08:29 AM
This will be the final interview with this series of questions and I intend to get on to better interviews with more detailed questions as we progress.

Nukeman is another member that's been with many of use going back a ways. His posts are always fun to read and he's consistent in his views. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of engaging him in too many conversations, so I can't offer a ton of information myself, but I hope to use these interviews as a means to get to learn more about others myself. He's a positive asset to the board as many others and a regular contributor to all aspects of the board.

Interview with Nukeman:

Can you share with the board a little about yourself and your background?

I have lived and worked form Michigan to Florida. I have a wonderful wife of 19 years and 4 great children. We currently live in northern Indiana where my wife and I both grew up and still have family

What brought you to Debate Policy?

I was on the USMB sight but it went down hill after you sold it so i came to this one. I really enjoy talking to and interacting with the people here

What are your thoughts on the constant attacks between Republicans and Democrats?

It is what it is. Some people are so focused they refuse to see another side or view point. I see this on both sides

Do you believe in same sex marriages?

No I do not!!! Marriage is for a man and a woman. I do however feel benefits should be offered to long term companions regardless of sexual orientation

What are your thoughts on the issue between "MoveOn" and their ad about General Petraeus?

I feel they overstepped and really need to get their facts straight "before" the publish their drivel they are VERY biased and make no secret of it!

Who do you think will win the Democratic and Republican nominations respectively, and why?

Hillary will win the Dem ticket on name recognition alone (shudders). I really don't know who will be on the R's ticket I do like a lot of what Romney has to say and he brings up some good points. I really don't know yet

Do you have any thoughts on the issue of illegal immigration?

This is one of the hottest issues I have. It needs to be dealt with severely and quickly I can see this bringing down the US

What would YOU do to improve the board as a whole?

Nothing!!! I like it just the way it is so don't change a thing.