PDA

View Full Version : Biden opens the Title 42 gates – prepare for madness

jimnyc
04-04-2022, 01:23 PM
So I already knew about this and the fact that our border is now a sieve that blocks nothing. And this administration encourages border crossers in fact. And then they give them cash and send them away.

What I didn't know was that the Westchester Airport (not really in White Plains like they write), was used and that it's being used again. WTF?

My town ain't gonna put up with that shit, so no issue directly. But they may end up going to White Plains area and Yonkers and down into the Bronx. And we all pay for it, and deal with residuals.

Joe Biden :fu:

---

Biden opens the Title 42 gates – prepare for madness

As if the border crisis isn’t damaging enough, with 2.5 million illegal migrants having crossed into the United States since Joe Biden took office, now the administration is going to make it exponentially worse by unwinding the last Trump-era *restriction.

The Title 42 policy, implemented by the Trump administration during the pandemic to allow border officials to quickly expel migrants on public health grounds, will be terminated next month, the CDC announced Friday.

Title 42 was the last tool that border officials had to stem the flow of illegal migration from more than 150 countries across the southern border. Now they are anticipating a doubling or tripling of numbers, to as many as 18,000 a day.

We know what that means: more secret migrant flights fanning out from the southern border to a town near you.

Already, charter flights to White Plains airport in Westchester have started again, after a hiatus following The Post’s report last October revealing migrant planes landing in the middle of the night several times a week and unloading hundreds of migrants, claimed to be children, to be spirited away on buses to locations around New York and neighboring states.

A World Atlantic Airways plane thought to be bringing illegal migrants from El Paso, Texas, via Oklahoma City, Okla., landed at White Plains airport at 11:13 p.m. Sunday.

Unlike when The Post observed migrant flights last October, this plane was hidden on the far side of the tarmac, outside Ross Aviation East, after it landed so it was not possible to see passengers alighting.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/biden-opens-the-title-42-gates/