PDA

View Full Version : NCAA must protect women competing with Lia Thomas, trans athletes

jimnyc
04-10-2022, 03:42 PM
Well this is gonna get Jenner once again to the fringes of the community. But truth is truth and this is the truth.

---

Caitlyn Jenner: NCAA must protect women competing with Lia Thomas, trans athletes

Sports have played a massive role in my life. From training in high school to winning the gold medal during America’s bicentennial year at the Olympic Games in 1976, I poured my heart and soul into achieving my dream of being the “Best Athlete in the World,” a title given to the individual who wins the decathlon.

But none of that came easy. I trained countless hours and sacrificed so much of myself to compete and win at the highest level. For a time, I felt sports and my Olympic accomplishments defined who I was as a person. But, eventually, I was fortunate enough to learn who I am and to live my life authentically when I came out as transgender.

That is why the case of transgender NCAA swimmer Lia Thomas has resonated so strongly with me. I have always said that Lia should live her life as authentically as possible. But my hope is that everyone — Lia, yes, but also biologically-born female athletes around the world — can feel that way every single day.

We must protect women’s sports. At all costs. What Lia has done, beating biological women to win a Division I national championship, is anathema to what sports represents and the spirit of competition.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/caitlyn-jenner-ncaa-must-protect-women-competing-with-lia-thomas-trans-athletes/

Gunny
04-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Well this is gonna get Jenner once again to the fringes of the community. But truth is truth and this is the truth.

---

Caitlyn Jenner: NCAA must protect women competing with Lia Thomas, trans athletes

Sports have played a massive role in my life. From training in high school to winning the gold medal during America’s bicentennial year at the Olympic Games in 1976, I poured my heart and soul into achieving my dream of being the “Best Athlete in the World,” a title given to the individual who wins the decathlon.

But none of that came easy. I trained countless hours and sacrificed so much of myself to compete and win at the highest level. For a time, I felt sports and my Olympic accomplishments defined who I was as a person. But, eventually, I was fortunate enough to learn who I am and to live my life authentically when I came out as transgender.

That is why the case of transgender NCAA swimmer Lia Thomas has resonated so strongly with me. I have always said that Lia should live her life as authentically as possible. But my hope is that everyone — Lia, yes, but also biologically-born female athletes around the world — can feel that way every single day.

We must protect women’s sports. At all costs. What Lia has done, beating biological women to win a Division I national championship, is anathema to what sports represents and the spirit of competition.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/caitlyn-jenner-ncaa-must-protect-women-competing-with-lia-thomas-trans-athletes/Who would know better than a trans Olympic gold medalist the advantage that tranny men have?

This topic is the poster child for everything wrong with the "woke" crowd. There's no fairness here. None.