PDA

View Full Version : Herschel Walker to Newsmax: 'Men Shouldn't Be In Women's Sports'

jimnyc
04-11-2022, 02:43 PM
I don't care what is written in the bible about this situation.

I don't care how Websters defines it.

I don't care what Bruce Jenner or Herschel Walker think about the subject.

What I DO care about is the actual birth gender. I care about testosterone. I care about muscle build up. I care about all of the things that would normally have the men compete at a higher level due to their sex/gender. And unless it's equal, then it's not equal. And quite frankly, rarely if ever would I see such a situation where I would feel comfortable or confident that things are equal.

---

Herschel Walker to Newsmax: 'Men Shouldn't Be In Women's Sports'

U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker, the former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL star, told Newsmax on Monday he didn't think it was "fair" for transgender athletes to participate in female sports, as "men shouldn't be in women's sports."

"It is sad that right now we're trying to determine what is a woman," Walker, R-Ga., said on "National Report." "It's written in the Bible what's a woman ... you have two [sexes], there's a man and a woman and that's it."

The GOP candidate further said that he doesn't "know who decided to let that happen" when it comes to transgender athletes competing in women's sports, but now, "they're threatening if you speak out against it," but "Herschel Walker is going to speak out against it."

Rest - https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/herschelwalker-transgender-athletes-sports/2022/04/11/id/1065261/