PDA

View Full Version : ‘Chemical weapon’ horror as Putin drops ‘poisonous substance’ on city??

BoogyMan
04-11-2022, 07:08 PM
Don't know about you folks but I just don't know who to believe anymore. Is Putin capable of something this stupid? Certainly, but would he do this knowing that if found to have actually happened that NATO would likely squash his forces like bugs on a windshield?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1594611/russia-chemical-weapons-ukraine-latest-vladimir-putin-mariupol

Russian forces have dropped a "poisonous substance of unknown origin" from a drone on military and civilian targets in the besieged port city, Mariupol, according to the city's Azov Battalion. People are reportedly suffering respiratory failure and neurological problems as a result. The Regiment's report states: "The victims have respiratory failure, vestibulo-atactic syndrome. The consequences of using an unknown substance are being clarified."

Ivanna Klympush, the chair of the Parliamentary Committee on Integration of Ukraine to the EU, said that Russia had "most likely" used "chemical weapons" in the attack.

The unconfirmed report comes hours after President Joe Biden warned Russia would pay a "severe price" if it used chemical weapons against Ukraine.

He did not expand on what the consequences would be, but ruled out direct confrontation between NATO and Russia....

jimnyc
04-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Don't know about you folks but I just don't know who to believe anymore. Is Putin capable of something this stupid? Certainly, but would he do this knowing that if found to have actually happened that NATO would likely squash his forces like bugs on a windshield?

I have zero doubt about Putin and his scumbaggery. I don't trust him at all and I am more than confident in their crimes during war time.

But I also think that Ukrainians are fucked up, just not sure how much or what level. And I don't think that Zelensky is as bad as Putin, or bad at all. Just don't know him well enough to offer an opinion there.

I don't trust them to tell us the full truth. Nor do I trust many others in the region and I believe those against Russia would claim anything. And then our own lovely media here. I don't really expect all of them to get to the full truth. It would also not surprise me if any of the above were to lie.

Same as you just don't know who to believe anymore.