PDA

View Full Version : Noah: GOP 'A**holes' Wanted 'Free N-Word Passes' After Jackson Vote

jimnyc
04-12-2022, 12:02 PM
This is ridiculously stupid. Pushing racism where none belongs.

Is it just even remotely possible that they didn't like her politically? Or possible that they are olitical hacks that simply didn't want to see the lefts numbers rise on the court?

So so many possibilities, but nope, it's got to be racism and the N word. Blame blame blame.

I believe that he is a racist, no different than Joy Reid, where their hatred is so deep that all they ever see is racism.

---

Noah: GOP 'A**holes' Wanted 'Free N-Word Passes' After Jackson Vote

On Monday’s installment of The Daily Show on Comedy Central, host Trevor Noah declared that Republican senators who did not stay and applaud Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation to the Supreme Court were “assholes” who wanted to get their “free N-word passes.”

After crediting Mitt Romney for staying and applauding the vote results, Noah turned his attention to other Republicans, “All those other assholes, think about, the first black woman since this country was founded gets confirmed to the Supreme Court and you can't find it in you to stay and clap. Just clap. Even like a – yeah, I’m not saying you got to throw panties on the stage or anything, just show respect.”

As for why they left, Noah naturally settled on racism as the most likely explanation:

Those Republicans ran out of the room like someone was handing out free N-word passes in the lobby, 'Oh boy, oh boy, I always wanted to say that word, oh boy, in public.' Why would you leave? No one ever leaves. Doesn’t matter whether they like the person or not. Why would you leave? The first black woman and that’s when you’re going to you leave.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2022/04/12/noah-gop-aholes-wanted-free-n-word-passes-after-jackson-vote