PDA

View Full Version : Sean Penn Can’t Quit Ukraine

jimnyc
04-13-2022, 12:11 PM
Please please please PLEASE go!

Give him a free plane ride over and then hand him an AK and put him on the front lines. You go show them!

---

Sean Penn Can’t Quit Ukraine: ‘I’m Now Thinking About Taking Up Arms Against Russia’

Left-wing Hollywood star Sean Penn is clearly having trouble leaving his adventures in Ukraine behind him. The Oscar-winning star has revealed he is now considering retuning to fight Russian forces.

Sean Penn expressed his desire to take up arms in a recent interview with Hollywood Authentic magazine.

“Look, my intention is to go back into Ukraine. But I’m not an idiot, I am not certain what I can offer,” he said.

“If you’ve been in Ukraine [fighting] has to cross your mind. And you kind of think what century is this? Because I was at the gas station in Brentwood the other day and I’m now thinking about taking up arms against Russia? What the fuck is going on?”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/04/13/sean-penn-cant-quit-ukraine-im-now-thinking-about-taking-up-arms-against-russia/

Gunny
04-13-2022, 02:38 PM
Please please please PLEASE go!

Give him a free plane ride over and then hand him an AK and put him on the front lines. You go show them!

---

Sean Penn Can’t Quit Ukraine: ‘I’m Now Thinking About Taking Up Arms Against Russia’

Left-wing Hollywood star Sean Penn is clearly having trouble leaving his adventures in Ukraine behind him. The Oscar-winning star has revealed he is now considering retuning to fight Russian forces.

Sean Penn expressed his desire to take up arms in a recent interview with Hollywood Authentic magazine.

“Look, my intention is to go back into Ukraine. But I’m not an idiot, I am not certain what I can offer,” he said.

“If you’ve been in Ukraine [fighting] has to cross your mind. And you kind of think what century is this? Because I was at the gas station in Brentwood the other day and I’m now thinking about taking up arms against Russia? What the fuck is going on?”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/04/13/sean-penn-cant-quit-ukraine-im-now-thinking-about-taking-up-arms-against-russia/Probably hoping someone will stop him.

Remember when he "helped" during Katrina? The CG had to stop what they were doing helping real people in need and save his dumb ass.

Maybe they can use him to go knocking door to door in Mariupol looking for survivors :rolleyes:

jimnyc
04-13-2022, 03:17 PM
Probably hoping someone will stop him.

Remember when he "helped" during Katrina? The CG had to stop what they were doing helping real people in need and save his dumb ass.

Maybe they can use him to go knocking door to door in Mariupol looking for survivors :rolleyes:

He's either looking for attention without even going, or he may go, but stay in the safest of safest of safest places with an immense amount of protection and act like he's in the midst of the fighting.