PDA

View Full Version : NOW I have seen it all

jimnyc
04-15-2022, 12:31 PM
I would have more respect for them if police found them doing a round robin on one another.

But instead, for some reason, they found this beast to be more attractive to their desires.

Being from NY and having been in NYC endlessly, I thought I truly saw it all when it came to the wackos.

But damn, Indians got us fu**ing beat by a mile!!

---

Indian Police Arrest 4 Men Accused of ‘Gang Raping’ Bengal Monitor Lizard

Police in western India’s Maharashtra state recently arrested four men for allegedly “gang-raping” a Bengal monitor lizard, the Press Trust of India (PTI) reported on Thursday, noting an official for the Maharashtra Forest Department confirmed the group’s arrest on Wednesday.

The incident allegedly took place inside Maharashtra’s Sahyadri Tiger Reserve and “came to light days after the four accused were booked for illegally entering Chandoli National Park, which is part of the reserve, with one of them carrying a gun for hunting,” a spokesman for the Maharashtra Forest Department told reporters on April 13.

Local police originally detained the four men on March 31 for illegally entering the state forest when their alleged crime of bestiality was discovered.

“During the investigation, the forest officials found that the accused had allegedly raped a Bengal monitor lizard. Their act was also recorded in a mobile phone of one of the accused persons,” an unnamed Maharashtra Forest official told PTI on April 13.

“We have recovered all the related evidence from the accused and they were granted forest department custody initially, but are out on bail now,” the official added.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022/04/14/indian-police-arrest-4-men-accused-gang-raping-bengal-monitor-lizard/