PDA

View Full Version : Lavrov says not to underestimate risk of nuclear weapons: 'War means war"

Gunny
04-26-2022, 11:21 AM
I'd deploy every tactical nuke I cound get my hands on just outside the Ukraine border and tell Putin/Lavrov to go right ahead. Quit wasting everyone's time if you're going to kill everyone anyway. There won't be a Russia nor a Ukraine for you to piss around about. Our shit'll be in the air before yours touches ground.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the option of a nuclear war remains "real" — and not "underestimate" it — as NATO countries, including the U.S., continues to provoke Russia.
"This is our key position on which we base everything. The risks now are considerable," Lavrov said on the use of nuclear weapons, Reuters reported. "I would not want to elevate those risks artificially. Many would like that. The danger is serious, real. And we must not underestimate it."
Lavrov claimed Russia's military mission into Ukraine was to protect Russians who lived in the country and to remove alleged fascists, who he said the U.S. and others were supplying with weapons.
"These weapons will be a legitimate target for Russia's military acting within the context of the special operation," Lavrov said of Javelin anti-tank missiles and armored vehicles, according to the report.
"Storage facilities in western Ukraine have been targeted more than once (by Russian forces). How can it be otherwise?" he added via Reuters. "NATO, in essence, is engaged in a war with Russia through a proxy and is arming that proxy. War means war."
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-putin-zelenskyy-live