PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Cheer As Congressional Candidate Demands Fauci’s Execution By Firing Squa

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-27-2022, 10:06 AM
https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-cheer-congressional-candidate-demands-064818033.html

HuffPost
Republicans Cheer As Congressional Candidate Demands Fauci’s Execution By Firing Squad
Lee Moran
Wed, April 27, 2022, 1:48 AM
In this article:

Anthony Fauci
Anthony Fauci
American immunologist and head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Oklahoma GOP Chair John Bennett, who is running for Congress, said he wants to put Dr. Anthony Fauci in front of a firing squad ― and the crowd at a campaign event clapped and cheered.

“We’re fighting communist Democrats, establishment RINOs!” Bennett ranted in a video that Right Wing Watch shared online Tuesday, which has now gone viral.

“We’re fighting against a system that stole the election in 2020 and nobody had been held accountable,” Bennett continued, parroting former President Donald Trump’s baseless election fraud claims. “We’re in a war with bureaucrats that have forced vaccine mandates on us, mask mandates on us.”

Bennett then railed against something he described as “wokeness confusion,” which he alleged is being pushed “down our throats now.”

Then came his sinister line about Fauci, who has been targeted by repeated death threats for his public health work during the coronavirus pandemic.

“And by the way, we should try Anthony Fauci and put him in front of a firing squad,” said Bennett, not really expanding on what crime he believes Fauci has committed.

Then he added: “And for the Secret Service, if they’re listening, I’m not advocating we kill Anthony Fauci … until he’s convicted of his crimes through a court.”

Fauci, as a highly visible U.S. health official, has spoken about the barrage of conservative criticism, vitriol and violent threats he’s received for his public health advice during the pandemic.

He called for the firing of Fox News’ Jesse Watters after the TV host in December urged young conservatives to “ambush” him and “go for the kill shot” with questions.

...... more at the repulsive, corrupt and stupid, reprehensible link site...--Tyr

Hell, millions are likely cheering.... Just as they should be , imho... --Tyr

hjmick
04-27-2022, 02:07 PM
That makes John Bennett and anyone who cheers his suggestion truly sick human beings.

tailfins
04-27-2022, 02:31 PM
That makes John Bennett and anyone who cheers his suggestion truly sick human beings.

I wouldn't go that far, however it isn't a productive thing to say nor a productive reaction. It is the result of saying something to feel good instead of something that will get positive results. My first question is: Which Republicans cheered? A group of Republican drunks at the corner bar?

icansayit
04-27-2022, 04:12 PM
USING FREEDOM OF SPEECH by anyone is what makes everybody cry about feeling Offended, Insulted, and Upset...

UNLESS They say it. Then it's not Offensive, Insulting, and doesn't upset them because ONLY THEY HAVE THE RIGHT while anybody else who uses their FREEDOM OF SPEECH......HAS TO BE WRONG!
That's what this country has become...a nation of WUSSIES that get offended at words, thoughts, idea's, success, and anybody who DOESN'T AGREE WITH THEM.

fj1200
04-27-2022, 04:24 PM
Keepin' it classy. :rolleyes:

tailfins
04-27-2022, 06:46 PM
USING FREEDOM OF SPEECH by anyone is what makes everybody cry about feeling Offended, Insulted, and Upset...

UNLESS They say it. Then it's not Offensive, Insulting, and doesn't upset them because ONLY THEY HAVE THE RIGHT while anybody else who uses their FREEDOM OF SPEECH......HAS TO BE WRONG!
That's what this country has become...a nation of WUSSIES that get offended at words, thoughts, idea's, success, and anybody who DOESN'T AGREE WITH THEM.

What matters is the end result and what you're trying to accomplish. If such a thing were for the purpose of a political action committee getting some people to get out their credit cards and fork over some cash, I suppose. However if Republican victories are the objective this kind of thing can only cost votes.

icansayit
04-27-2022, 07:11 PM
What matters is the end result and what you're trying to accomplish. If such a thing were for the purpose of a political action committee getting some people to get out their credit cards and fork over some cash, I suppose. However if Republican victories are the objective this kind of thing can only cost votes.

The Constitution, and First Amendment Comes First. If the offended, insulted, and always angered with everything do not vote, or do. So what. They probably have no idea what the Constitution means anyhow.
Everybody should know by now. Democrat or Republican. MONEY TALKS. It's always about Money over Votes. POWER and CONTROL is what Politicians want and get.

Gunny
04-28-2022, 07:23 AM
So, in the big picture:

Trump has personally taken a hand in turning the Ohio Republican primary into a fiasco.

The AOC of the Republican party, MTG and her little lap dog Toto (Goetz) are heading to WI to "help" the Trump-approved candidate screw up that primary. Don't know why. He seems to have the stupid obnoxiousness down pat without need of assistance.

These are two swing states the Republican party cannot afford to lose. Already lost Georgia over Trump's "all about me" bullshit.

If I wanted to be represented by people calling themselves conservative but acting like Democrats -- the REAL "RINO's" -- I'd just vote for Democrats :rolleyes:

This is absolutely absurd. All for one man's ego. It should be embarrassing to anyone that considers themselves a conservative. There's nothing conservative about their behavior, individually nor collectively.

BTW, what has any one of these, or any other Trump disciple, accomplished as lawmakers? Self-aggrandizing, public face-time/notoriety with the MSM doesn't count. Just wondering because I'm not seeing much of nothing, Even if you count the good things Trump did when he was in office and before he completely turned the US into all about him, he signed none of it into law.

And does anyone see Republicans getting anything done in Congress with obstructionist Trump selections pulling a right-wingnut "Squad" job on every proposal?

Just when you get your hopes up that there's almost no way the Republican't's can lose, they find a way once again to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Should it come to pass that these stooges actually get elected, they don't represent me. I grew up in a Democratic family that had more manners and brains than any of these goofs.

tailfins
04-28-2022, 11:05 AM
So, in the big picture:

Trump has personally taken a hand in turning the Ohio Republican primary into a fiasco.

The AOC of the Republican party, MTG and her little lap dog Toto (Goetz) are heading to WI to "help" the Trump-approved candidate screw up that primary. Don't know why. He seems to have the stupid obnoxiousness down pat without need of assistance.

These are two swing states the Republican party cannot afford to lose. Already lost Georgia over Trump's "all about me" bullshit.

If I wanted to be represented by people calling themselves conservative but acting like Democrats -- the REAL "RINO's" -- I'd just vote for Democrats :rolleyes:

This is absolutely absurd. All for one man's ego. It should be embarrassing to anyone that considers themselves a conservative. There's nothing conservative about their behavior, individually nor collectively.

BTW, what has any one of these, or any other Trump disciple, accomplished as lawmakers? Self-aggrandizing, public face-time/notoriety with the MSM doesn't count. Just wondering because I'm not seeing much of nothing, Even if you count the good things Trump did when he was in office and before he completely turned the US into all about him, he signed none of it into law.

And does anyone see Republicans getting anything done in Congress with obstructionist Trump selections pulling a right-wingnut "Squad" job on every proposal?

Just when you get your hopes up that there's almost no way the Republican't's can lose, they find a way once again to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Should it come to pass that these stooges actually get elected, they don't represent me. I grew up in a Democratic family that had more manners and brains than any of these goofs.

Something that is just barely noticeable now is starting to pick up steam. Georgia has already wised up and more places will follow. Trump, Inc. is becoming the kiddie table in the GOP. They supply money, volunteers and votes. Astute elected officials are learning to patronize Trump, Inc. while keeping it at an arm's length.