PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Musk tear down that wall

SassyLady
04-28-2022, 12:34 AM
Love Victor Davis Hanson telling it like it is.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/27/tearing-down-the-silicon-valley-wall/

Gunny
04-28-2022, 07:29 AM
Love Victor Davis Hanson telling it like it is.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/27/tearing-down-the-silicon-valley-wall/

I just hope he doesn't over-extend himself and covers his ass. The left will go after his finances as they do to anyone that opposes them/becomes a thorn in their sides.

Wonder what his end game is ...

fj1200
04-28-2022, 08:03 AM
Let the celebritization of people we agree with continue. But people are fickle.

Gunny
04-28-2022, 08:12 AM
Let the celebritization of people we agree with continue. But people are fickle.I'm more worried about him thinking his works qualify him to run for President. I'm fine with what he is doing where he is.

Just my opinion, but I think he bought an albatross in Twitter. Once the new wears off, and the sides have realigned, and the Nazi's that ran the place before find another place to run and attract all their little disciples, the result will be another Parler-like social media.

Was jsut wondering though if with all this "free speech" the right is touting, if I could get banned from Trump's board expressing a few of my views? :halo9:

fj1200
04-28-2022, 10:30 AM
^ Just a concern because it's along the lines of "____Fill in the blank_____ will save us now and it will be all better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111"

Both sides.

SassyLady
04-28-2022, 12:09 PM
I'm actually cheering Musk on to expose the rampant collusion with government agencies to influence the narrative. I could care less if Twitter survives.

You are right though that the crazies will probably just create another platform to spread their hate and ugliness.

Kathianne
04-28-2022, 12:30 PM
I'm more worried about him thinking his works qualify him to run for President. I'm fine with what he is doing where he is.

Just my opinion, but I think he bought an albatross in Twitter. Once the new wears off, and the sides have realigned, and the Nazi's that ran the place before find another place to run and attract all their little disciples, the result will be another Parler-like social media.

Was jsut wondering though if with all this "free speech" the right is touting, if I could get banned from Trump's board expressing a few of my views? :halo9:
We'll see. Not that easy to get a successful platform going, see all the 'conservative attempts.' Truth is, while everyone likes to see the other side take hits, both like fighting/trolling/occasionally actually debating others. Echo chambers aren't much fun, other than to those truly wanting anarchy from one side or the other.