PDA

View Full Version : Today's REALLY Stupid

Gunny
05-01-2022, 10:52 AM
Sadhguru travels from London on a 100 day motorbike tour to "save the soil". No more gardening, farming, etc. It's ruining the soil :rolleyes:

This guy needs a "movement" alright. Might lower the level of sh*t between his ears.

jimnyc
05-01-2022, 01:19 PM
Sadhguru travels from London on a 100 day motorbike tour to "save the soil". No more gardening, farming, etc. It's ruining the soil :rolleyes:

This guy needs a "movement" alright. Might lower the level of sh*t between his ears.

I love watching some of his videos over the years, but wouldn't call myself a fan, nor do I follow him in anyway or really know about him in anyway. Nothing more than what he says on stage. Most of what I have seen over the years was pretty funny from him and some quite intelligent. And yeps, then some getting into the weird department.

Gunny
05-01-2022, 02:14 PM
I love watching some of his videos over the years, but wouldn't call myself a fan, nor do I follow him in anyway or really know about him in anyway. Nothing more than what he says on stage. Most of what I have seen over the years was pretty funny from him and some quite intelligent. And yeps, then some getting into the weird department.Never heard of him. Was looking for Ukraine update on a French news channel.

I can see the left getting behind him on this. Sounds whacky enough :laugh: