PDA

View Full Version : “Burn It All Down!” – Democrats, Leftists Call for Violence Following Leaked SCOTUS

jimnyc
05-03-2022, 03:13 PM
I made this thread different as I am wondering about the possibility of violence in the streets again over this decision? Especially if folks start calling for it. And it's a lot more than just Newsom, people are pissed and extremely passionate about this subject. Nothing will surprise me when the left is feeling the pain.

---

“Burn It All Down!” – Democrats, Leftists Call for Violence Following Leaked SCOTUS Abortion Ruling

The US Supreme Court reportedly voted to END Roe v Wade in a DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito according to a report leaked to Politico on Monday night.

The draft opinion was leaked to the press – something that is dangerous and unprecedented. Of course, there are reports that the leaker is a liberal clerk who hopes to change the outcome of the case.

California Governor Gavin Newsom led the calls for violence — “Fight like hell… World will hear the fury!”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/burn-democrats-leftists-call-violence-following-leaked-scotus-abortion-ruling/

gabosaurus
05-03-2022, 08:48 PM
The Gateway Pundit is right for once. If Roe vs Wade is overturned, there is going to be civil disobedience like you won't believe. In every major city across the country. To the level that conservatives will be wishing for the peaceful times of BLM protests. Perhaps a group of liberals will make a vacation group visit to the Supreme Court. Now that we have the Trump approved plan for "visiting" the halls of Congress. Remember that the Supreme Court ruling will not outlaw abortion rights on a national basis. It will send that power to the states. Where every lawmaker will be held accountable for their vote. Personally accountable, along with all the members of Congress up to re-election in November. This is going to be an every day thing, from now until November. Hope you all enjoy the party. :cool:

fj1200
05-03-2022, 08:57 PM
The Gateway Pundit is right for once. If Roe vs Wade is overturned, there is going to be civil disobedience like you won't believe. In every major city across the country. To the level that conservatives will be wishing for the peaceful times of BLM protests. Perhaps a group of liberals will make a vacation group visit to the Supreme Court. Now that we have the Trump approved plan for "visiting" the halls of Congress. Remember that the Supreme Court ruling will not outlaw abortion rights on a national basis. It will send that power to the states. Where every lawmaker will be held accountable for their vote. Personally accountable, along with all the members of Congress up to re-election in November. This is going to be an every day thing, from now until November. Hope you all enjoy the party. :cool:

I'll take the other side of that bet. No that you show up enough around here for either of us to actually pay out.

BoogyMan
05-03-2022, 10:26 PM
Gabs, just like every other liberal I have seen today seems to be telling us to prepare for a leftist insurrection. Apparently when the left does it, insurrection is righteous and totally OK.

jimnyc
05-04-2022, 04:11 PM

They are almost always right about their stories - which is why you refused for years to take me up on my bet.

Anyway, not sure why you would think I'll be wishing for anything - well, maybe other than capturing and prosecuting anyone that gets violent and/or harms anyone or anything. Other than that, have at it.

My first instinct was that this would harm the right and harm the elections. But if the left does a repeat of the Floyd murder and then the BLM in the streets for a summer - that will change things once again back to where we were. With America pissed off and everyone knowing that an incompetent puppet is labeled the leader.

I know and you know what this decision will mean. But go read the leftist MSM and the end of the world stories and the ban of all abortions. :laugh2:

Good to see you posting :)

Kathianne
05-04-2022, 10:47 PM
The left is getting weirder, which I didn't think possible:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/05/04/marsha-blackburn-what-if-dems-try-to-seat-jackson-while-breyer-is-still-on-the-court-to-stop-roe-from-being-overturned-n467106

SassyLady
05-05-2022, 01:34 AM

Gunny
05-05-2022, 07:46 AM
The left is getting weirder, which I didn't think possible:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/05/04/marsha-blackburn-what-if-dems-try-to-seat-jackson-while-breyer-is-still-on-the-court-to-stop-roe-from-being-overturned-n467106I read some of the text of the Dem's Bill yesterday. They're trying to clean it up to get more support. Examples of are removing the "racist" label, specifically stating words to the effect that it's white peoples' fault:rolleyes:

It also blames gender discrimination. So the Dems have to include self-identifier by name. Wouldn't want those biological male trans folk to not be able to get an abortion:laugh: They probably need to leave enough space at the end of the paragraph when they need to pencil in pedophilia and bestiality :rolleyes:

It's not going anywhere. Just forcing people to take a stance on the record. And yes, weirder :cuckoo:

Gunny
05-05-2022, 08:03 AM

Please do. Burn down some more of your blue cities. Reinforce in everyone's minds the collective titty-tantrum the left throws anytime it doesn't get its way right before the midterms.

Make sure you are as loud as you can be that it is to keep the US's status with China and N Korea as having the most barbaric abortion laws in the World.

Kathianne
05-05-2022, 07:33 PM
Joe Rogan and I agree on party extremists and abortion:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/05/05/joe-rogan-on-roe-reversal-i-support-a-womans-right-to-choose-100-but-n467285

Gunny
05-06-2022, 09:19 AM
Joe Rogan and I agree on party extremists and abortion:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/05/05/joe-rogan-on-roe-reversal-i-support-a-womans-right-to-choose-100-but-n467285I'm REALLY tired of extremists. They're really hard on the brain operating on their emotion-driven, 2nd grade level.

Abbey Marie
05-06-2022, 03:58 PM

I would LOVE to be accountable for defending the unborn.

And your apparent glee at the thought of unprecedented violence is gross.

jimnyc
05-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Another idiot heard from. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sure, just have the state dept be doctors now. :rolleyes:

---

Democrat Lawmaker Calls on Defense Department to Perform Abortions in Wake of Roe v. Wade Decision

Democrat Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO) wants the Department of Defense to perform abortions now that Roe v. Wade is going to be overturned.

It doesn’t work that way, Representative.

Completely unhinged.

Rest & video - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/democrat-lawmaker-calls-defense-department-perform-abortions-wake-roe-v-wade-decision-video/