PDA

View Full Version : BLM co-founder's nonprofit flooded with secret cash from tech titan fund

Gunny
05-06-2022, 11:18 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm-co-founders-nonprofit-flooded-with-secret-cash-from-tech-titan-fund

Shady. Not to mention racist. Wonder if there's a 'White Lives Matter" fund shadily sourced by Zuckerberg, Dorsey & other cohorts? Actually, no, I don't.

jimnyc
05-06-2022, 03:23 PM
Some of these people just outright used and abused the funding to fund their own lifestyles. One was/is a racist POS. But the entire organization is corrupt and stealing money from what others donated to, thinking the $$ was earmarked for a good cause.

fj1200
05-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Not really racist. Absolution.

jimnyc
05-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Not really racist. Absolution.

I can only speak for the one woman I refer to, who was clearly a racist. Was awhile back and I would need to do research to find the name again. But in the thick of things back then, I just recall it was a leader from the movement who had some rather ridiculous and obviously racist statements. Just referring to the one to be clear - even though I do think many were motivated by hatred and racism during the BLM riots.