PDA

View Full Version : When Republicans take the House, we’ll finally get answers about Hunter and Joe Biden

jimnyc
05-07-2022, 03:13 PM
While this may make sense, I still don't see it happening. Republicans are weak and the left are expert liars and cover up artists.

Besides, I truly believe I have already been given all of the answers. We now just need prosecution, which likely won't happen.

---

When Republicans take the House, we’ll finally get answers about Hunter and Joe Biden

The corrupt Biden crime family has been unethically mixing business and politics for half a century, and now the American people have the smoking gun: Hunter Biden’s laptop. Hunter’s laptop provides indisputable proof of just how entangled and compromised “The Big Guy,” a k a President Biden, is in his son’s criminal behavior.

When Republicans take control of the House in the midterms, we’ll make sure to investigate as a matter of national security.

Hunter Biden is currently under investigation by federal prosecutors for a litany of criminal allegations. But for almost two years, Joe Biden, the 2020 Biden presidential campaign, the Biden administration, Congressional Democrats, the mainstream media, and Big Tech colluded to prevent the American people from knowing the truth that the Hunter Biden laptop was real.

They touted a letter from now-discredited former “intelligence officials” who claimed without proof that Hunter’s laptop was a disinformation campaign orchestrated by Russia. In addition, I strongly suspect that current intelligence officials will be implicated in the illegal scheme to suppress the facts and news coverage regarding the laptop.

Big Tech prevented dissemination of the initial New York Post story about Hunter Biden’s laptop on their platforms while Biden’s presidential campaign and mainstream media falsely accused anyone who dared reference the laptop as a Russian asset.

Now we know the truth that Hunter’s laptop was real, and Joe Biden is compromised.

We recently learned that Francis “Fran” Person, an associate of Hunter Biden who emailed with Hunter Biden and his longtime business partner, Eric Schwerin, frequently visited the Obama-Biden White House seven times after becoming head of a company with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

This reporting came just days after another report that Schwerin visited the Obama-Biden White House at least 27 times during the Obama-Biden administration.

Every day the drip, drip, drip of new information about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings and business partners and associates gaining White House access continues.

Yet the Biden administration continues to deny any wrongdoing, just as the Biden campaign denied the validity of Hunter’s laptop. The good news is that the American people are smart, and they know that the media has worked shamefully to cover up for the Biden family.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/when-gop-takes-the-house-well-get-answers-about-hunter-and-joe-biden/

Gunny
05-07-2022, 07:17 PM
While this may make sense, I still don't see it happening. Republicans are weak and the left are expert liars and cover up artists.

Besides, I truly believe I have already been given all of the answers. We now just need prosecution, which likely won't happen.

---

When Republicans take the House, we’ll finally get answers about Hunter and Joe Biden

The corrupt Biden crime family has been unethically mixing business and politics for half a century, and now the American people have the smoking gun: Hunter Biden’s laptop. Hunter’s laptop provides indisputable proof of just how entangled and compromised “The Big Guy,” a k a President Biden, is in his son’s criminal behavior.

When Republicans take control of the House in the midterms, we’ll make sure to investigate as a matter of national security.

Hunter Biden is currently under investigation by federal prosecutors for a litany of criminal allegations. But for almost two years, Joe Biden, the 2020 Biden presidential campaign, the Biden administration, Congressional Democrats, the mainstream media, and Big Tech colluded to prevent the American people from knowing the truth that the Hunter Biden laptop was real.

They touted a letter from now-discredited former “intelligence officials” who claimed without proof that Hunter’s laptop was a disinformation campaign orchestrated by Russia. In addition, I strongly suspect that current intelligence officials will be implicated in the illegal scheme to suppress the facts and news coverage regarding the laptop.

Big Tech prevented dissemination of the initial New York Post story about Hunter Biden’s laptop on their platforms while Biden’s presidential campaign and mainstream media falsely accused anyone who dared reference the laptop as a Russian asset.

Now we know the truth that Hunter’s laptop was real, and Joe Biden is compromised.

We recently learned that Francis “Fran” Person, an associate of Hunter Biden who emailed with Hunter Biden and his longtime business partner, Eric Schwerin, frequently visited the Obama-Biden White House seven times after becoming head of a company with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

This reporting came just days after another report that Schwerin visited the Obama-Biden White House at least 27 times during the Obama-Biden administration.

Every day the drip, drip, drip of new information about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings and business partners and associates gaining White House access continues.

Yet the Biden administration continues to deny any wrongdoing, just as the Biden campaign denied the validity of Hunter’s laptop. The good news is that the American people are smart, and they know that the media has worked shamefully to cover up for the Biden family.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/when-gop-takes-the-house-well-get-answers-about-hunter-and-joe-biden/Agreed. Last time we were going to get answers on Obama's unconstitutional crap and Hitlery's criminal crap. Neither happened.

Not going to matter anyway. At one point, the GOP was in position to take the House and Senate, with room to spare. The way they're self-destructing, I'll be surprised if they take the House or Senate. A simple majority not being good enough to accomplish anything. Ask the Dems:rolleyes:

icansayit
05-07-2022, 09:08 PM
I trust the system, and ALL politicians so little at this point. I suspect ALL OF THE GUILTY parties like Obama, Hillary, Holder, Schiff, Nadler, and the rest of the RADICAL LEFTISTS who attempted a COUP...

WILL NEVER BE INDICTED or PROSECUTED BECAUSE...

They are all fully aware of the FEDERAL STATUTES OF LIMITATIONS for all crimes.
And to make certain of that. Look at all of the JUDGES, and D.A.'s across the country who were backed by...GEORGE SOROS' MONEY.

I do remember how NOBODY HERE wanted to respond to what I said. Which now makes me believe. Coming here for anything has become a TOTAL WASTE of TIME.
https://www.bayarea-attorney.com/federal-statue-of-limitations#:~:text=The%20general%20federal%20stat ute%20of,limitations%20is%2018%20USC%203282.
The statute of limitations is the time limit for filing charges against the defendant. The general federal statute of limitations for felonies stand for the proposition that the government can no longer file criminal charges for an offense once 5 years has passed. The federal statute of limitations is 18 USC 3282. This statue states:

Except as otherwise expressly provided by law, no person shall be prosecuted, tried, or punished for any offense, not capital, unless the indictment is found or the information is instituted within five years next after such offense shall have been committed. .