PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Mules - my thoughts

jimnyc
05-08-2022, 02:08 PM
So I watched this last night and it was quite a documentary & quite revealing for sure! I recommend others watch this should they get the opportunity.

People are not going to prison today - but if 100% properly investigated now by 'real' authorities, and this turns out to be exactly as shown to us - then many many many should and likely would end up in prison as a result, for sure. The question & major problem is - getting the appropriate authorities to actually investigate and then to prosecute.

--

In a nutshell, what is a "mule"? This is someone who goes to a predetermined spot and picks up a large but unknown quantity of ballots. One guy then took his ballots to a total of 46 different drop boxes throughout one evening, dropping off a select amount of ballots at each location. At each box this guy would drop off his ballots, take a photo for proof/payment. They/he all would wear gloves and then toss them in the garbage right at the boxes.

They did not hit every ballot drop box throughout the nation ending up in millions and millions of votes. What they did hit though were battleground states, where the difference in the winning amounts were very low.

The claim was that these folks would get anywhere from $10 to $20 or more per vote they would drop off.

"True the Vote", a company, is who did this total investigating. They had/have a total of 4 million minutes of video footage throughout the nation, the largest collector of such evidence in our nation. But they never would have known directly where to look if not for their "geofencing technology". And what is that? Let's look at one cell phone for starters. And the "fencing" selected lets say is the local 5 counties in the selected area. They had/have the ability to see all of the locations and stops this phone would make, both live time and recorded of course. With this, they were able to track these people during these times & see all of the stops that they made. With that information in hand, they then knew exactly which locations to check for video footage.

There were 242 of these mules used in Georgia, where the vote difference was 10k votes.

Phoenix Arizona had a minimum of 200 mules.

Wisconsin.

Detroit Michigan had 500+ mules.

Philly Pennsylvania alone had over 1,100 mules.

These were all battlegrounds and all won/lost by a minimal amount of votes.

Each of these locations have endless amount of geo-tracking ready at the wait, along with tons and tons of video evidence to go along with it.

--- And after the fact, they asked the folks on stage and others as to whether or not it was 'enough' to have tipped the scales?

Well, as the movie title indicates - over 2,000 mules at a bare minimum. Each person hit an average of 38 drop boxes. How they got this next estimate I am not sure of, but apparently they think about 380,000 votes were made by these mules. And done so in battleground states where the voting was won by small amounts.

Michigan - 500 mules
Wisconsin - 100 mules
Georgia - 250 mules
Arizona - 200 mules
Pennsylvania - 1,100

total approx - 2,150

Michigan they say would have remained the same.
Wisconsin would have remained the same.

But Georgia, Arizona & Pennsylvania would likely have went the other way - resulting in a total of 305 to 233 in the electoral process.

In addition to geotracking proof & then video proof - also a lot and lot of license plates on top of that.

-----------

So, WILL this now go onto the next process - which would be a proper investigation with all of this evidence. But who, and will they?

The tracking and video was limited to examples of course, couldn't very well do each one in a small documentary.

It "could" be a total propaganda piece that wouldn't pan out in the end - which I HIGHLY doubt.

It could pan out and each and every person is nailed, and they end up getting more as someone has got to tell them who was paying them & behind this entire operation.

Anyone want my guess as to WHO could possibly be behind this whole thing? :rolleyes:

jimnyc
05-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Of course they are. With all of the previous censorship it's not a surprise at all.

And with even a breath of cheating? Take no chances.

I know that when I uploaded a video of the trailer to Youtube it was gone within minutes. If you do a search of 2000 mules on Youtube - you get pretty much nothing.

---

Tech Giants Are Censoring, Blacklisting and Banning Posts on the “2000 Mules” Ballot Trafficking Documentary Across Social Media Platforms

The virtual premiere for the movie ‘2000 Mules’ was held last night live from Las Vegas.

In the film, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote provide answers and evidence of the stolen 2020 Election. The explosive documentary was released on Tuesday at select theaters across the nation.

The movie “2000 Mules” proves through geo-tracking and video confirmation that Democrats used ballot trafficking to steal the 2020 election from President Donald Trump. The national conspiracy involved every battleground state.

THOUSANDS of Americans participated in the virtual premiere last night.

On Sunday Morning True the Vote published this alarming post on their Facebook account.

Extremely important update:
We’ve received numerous reports of widespread censorship of posts about 2000 Mules across major social media platforms.
Our website to help citizens engage in democracy and clean up the voter databases has been fully blacklisted on Facebook.
Instagram has reportedly been blacking out images from our premiere with POTUS 45 in Mar a Lago.
TikTok is flagging accounts distributing video clips of last night’s premiere in Vegas for “inciting violence”.
Twitter is shutting down accounts.
Rumble came under “unprecedented attacks” trying to prevent the stream of the video.
If this isn’t proof that big tech is absolutely terrified of America seeing the evidence we presented in this movie, we don’t know what is.
We don’t know about you – but that is making us double down and shout even louder.
Our country is on the line, friends. Are you going to stay quiet about it… or will you help us spread the truth? If you’re in… make sure everyone sees this and knows what’s happening.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/huge-update-tech-giants-censoring-blacklisting-banning-posts-2000-mules-ballot-trafficking-documentary-across-social-media-platforms/

NOTE TO STACEY ABRAMS – FIND A GOOD LAWYER: True the Vote Announces They Are Releasing Addresses of ALL Ballot Trafficking Stash Houses

The virtual premiere for the movie ‘2000 Mules’ was held last night live from Las Vegas.

In the film, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote provide answers and evidence on the stolen 2020 Election. The explosive documentary was released on Tuesday at select theaters across the nation.

According to the evidence discussed in the movie, if you factor in just the Mule ballot traffickers: Trump won with 305 electoral votes. That does not even count all the other fraud that occurred during the election like the mysterious ballot drops at 3 in the morning or the questionable machines.

In April, TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk went on with Joe Hoft on 93.3 FM to discuss the movie. Kirk, who is featured in the film, said this about the evidence collected for the film, “They saw that some of these mules would visit these drop boxes every night. And then go to Stacey Abrams’ headquarters and then go back to the drop boxes.

The movie discusses the Democrat-linked stash houses but does not mention any names or locations.

Last night Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips announced they will be releasing ALL the addresses of the stash houses.

Stacey Abrams may want to find a good lawyer.

On Saturday night political columnist Brian Cates posted this on the stash houses:

Tonight during the virtual premiere of 2000 Mules, Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips announced they will be releasing ALL the addresses of the stash houses run by the NGO’s that were orchestrating this massive criminal racketeering operation in multiple states.

This also helps explain how a radical Marxist candidate like Rafael Warnock can win in Georgia.

It’s about time for Democrats to lawyer up.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/note-stacey-abrams-find-good-lawyer-true-vote-announces-releasing-addresses-ballot-trafficking-stash-houses/

Gunny
05-08-2022, 03:43 PM
So I watched this last night and it was quite a documentary & quite revealing for sure! I recommend others watch this should they get the opportunity.

People are not going to prison today - but if 100% properly investigated now by 'real' authorities, and this turns out to be exactly as shown to us - then many many many should and likely would end up in prison as a result, for sure. The question & major problem is - getting the appropriate authorities to actually investigate and then to prosecute.

--

In a nutshell, what is a "mule"? This is someone who goes to a predetermined spot and picks up a large but unknown quantity of ballots. One guy then took his ballots to a total of 46 different drop boxes throughout one evening, dropping off a select amount of ballots at each location. At each box this guy would drop off his ballots, take a photo for proof/payment. They/he all would wear gloves and then toss them in the garbage right at the boxes.

They did not hit every ballot drop box throughout the nation ending up in millions and millions of votes. What they did hit though were battleground states, where the difference in the winning amounts were very low.

The claim was that these folks would get anywhere from $10 to $20 or more per vote they would drop off.

"True the Vote", a company, is who did this total investigating. They had/have a total of 4 million minutes of video footage throughout the nation, the largest collector of such evidence in our nation. But they never would have known directly where to look if not for their "geofencing technology". And what is that? Let's look at one cell phone for starters. And the "fencing" selected lets say is the local 5 counties in the selected area. They had/have the ability to see all of the locations and stops this phone would make, both live time and recorded of course. With this, they were able to track these people during these times & see all of the stops that they made. With that information in hand, they then knew exactly which locations to check for video footage.

There were 242 of these mules used in Georgia, where the vote difference was 10k votes.

Phoenix Arizona had a minimum of 200 mules.

Wisconsin.

Detroit Michigan had 500+ mules.

Philly Pennsylvania alone had over 1,100 mules.

These were all battlegrounds and all won/lost by a minimal amount of votes.

Each of these locations have endless amount of geo-tracking ready at the wait, along with tons and tons of video evidence to go along with it.

--- And after the fact, they asked the folks on stage and others as to whether or not it was 'enough' to have tipped the scales?

Well, as the movie title indicates - over 2,000 mules at a bare minimum. Each person hit an average of 38 drop boxes. How they got this next estimate I am not sure of, but apparently they think about 380,000 votes were made by these mules. And done so in battleground states where the voting was won by small amounts.

Michigan - 500 mules
Wisconsin - 100 mules
Georgia - 250 mules
Arizona - 200 mules
Pennsylvania - 1,100

total approx - 2,150

Michigan they say would have remained the same.
Wisconsin would have remained the same.

But Georgia, Arizona & Pennsylvania would likely have went the other way - resulting in a total of 305 to 233 in the electoral process.

In addition to geotracking proof & then video proof - also a lot and lot of license plates on top of that.

-----------

So, WILL this now go onto the next process - which would be a proper investigation with all of this evidence. But who, and will they?

The tracking and video was limited to examples of course, couldn't very well do each one in a small documentary.

It "could" be a total propaganda piece that wouldn't pan out in the end - which I HIGHLY doubt.

It could pan out and each and every person is nailed, and they end up getting more as someone has got to tell them who was paying them & behind this entire operation.

Anyone want my guess as to WHO could possibly be behind this whole thing? :rolleyes:I don't necessarily disagree with finding Dem's cheated during the election. They always have. Republicans probably do as well when and wherever they can.

If this "documentary" contains evidence, it should be taken to court and people tossed in prison. Just guessing, but the penalties probably don't amount to much.

BoogyMan
05-08-2022, 04:50 PM
What I find the most galling is that the people dismissing this documentary and the GPS data it uses are the same folks that applauded using the SAME GPS data to track down the folks that were involved in the 1/6 riot.

If it is good enough for one purpose, it sure enough is good for use in the other.

jimnyc
05-08-2022, 05:10 PM
I don't necessarily disagree with finding Dem's cheated during the election. They always have. Republicans probably do as well when and wherever they can.

If this "documentary" contains evidence, it should be taken to court and people tossed in prison. Just guessing, but the penalties probably don't amount to much.

Let me first say - I couldn't care less that this just happened to be Trump. And I still don't think he should run in 2024, as it would only create drama IMO.

That said, I actually did go over that question in my head prior to even seeing this. Why not bring it to the courts if so good it's worthy of a movie? I can only guess that they felt that the court system wasn't working in their favor, for whatever reason that may be that was in their mind.

So instead of going nowhere, being ignored, buried somehow - perhaps they decided it better to bring all of this information directly to the people?

I am most concerned about this upcoming election and then '24 and whether or not something else may happen. But IF they are more than onto something, then maybe they stopped such shenanigans in place? And going forward they should definitely implement some sort of system to properly watch out for something like this.

I do think the democrats cheated. Until this particular matter gets fully investigated, if it even will, I do think this is beyond believable. I don't doubt for a second that many of these folks did in fact cheat. To what extent I am not sure and of course that is the magical question here.

jimnyc
05-08-2022, 05:12 PM
What I find the most galling is that the people dismissing this documentary and the GPS data it uses are the same folks that applauded using the SAME GPS data to track down the folks that were involved in the 1/6 riot.

If it is good enough for one purpose, it sure enough is good for use in the other.

This same technology also busted a prior cheater - and also busted a murderer. So this tech is definitely solid.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Let me first say - I couldn't care less that this just happened to be Trump. And I still don't think he should run in 2024, as it would only create drama IMO.

That said, I actually did go over that question in my head prior to even seeing this. Why not bring it to the courts if so good it's worthy of a movie? I can only guess that they felt that the court system wasn't working in their favor, for whatever reason that may be that was in their mind.

So instead of going nowhere, being ignored, buried somehow - perhaps they decided it better to bring all of this information directly to the people?

I am most concerned about this upcoming election and then '24 and whether or not something else may happen. But IF they are more than onto something, then maybe they stopped such shenanigans in place? And going forward they should definitely implement some sort of system to properly watch out for something like this.

I do think the democrats cheated. Until this particular matter gets fully investigated, if it even will, I do think this is beyond believable. I don't doubt for a second that many of these folks did in fact cheat. To what extent I am not sure and of course that is the magical question here.

The dems cheated---Just like they--always-- do...
Anybody that denies that truth can kiss my ass...-- :saluting2:--Tyr

jimnyc
05-09-2022, 11:16 AM
Their explanation is the security certificate (SSL) had expired. Bullshit. Not the way it works.

Anyone have thoughts as to what they may be trying to hide after this? All their fake voting somehow?

---

Wisconsin Election Commission Takes Down Voter Roll List and Voting History of 7.2 Million Voters After Release of “2000 Mules” Documentary

The premiere of the much-anticipated movie ‘2000 Mules’ was held last week in theaters across the country and in a virtual premiere online on Saturday night.

In the film, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote investigators provide answers and evidence on the stolen 2020 Election.

True the Vote investigators Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips have identified over 2000 ballot trafficking mules in all of the battleground states. These “mules” deposited hundreds of thousands of ballots into ballot drop boxes during the 2020 election. The ballot fraud scheme produced enough ballots to steal the election for Joe Biden.

According to the evidence discussed in the movie, if you factor in just the identified ballot trafficking, Trump won with 305 electoral votes. That does not even count all the other fraud that occurred during the election like the mysterious ballot drops at 3 in the morning or the questionable voting machines.

The movie discusses the Democrat-linked stash houses but does not mention any names or locations.

On Saturday Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips announced they will be releasing ALL of the addresses of the ballot stash houses. Look for the Democrats to squirm.

Now this…
Following the release of “2000 Mules” last week something peculiar took place in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) took down its voter roll list of all the 7.2 million names on the state’s voter rolls.

Wisconsin voter fraud investigator Jefferson Davis reached out to WEC after his team noticed this sudden development. Here is his letter to WEC:

Good morning Meagan and Robert:

We have been getting reports over the weekend that there appears to be a major breach or compromise of some degree of the Voting History for the nearly 7.2 million names on the rolls.

I have attached screenshots of my account and the Voting History shows no record and to contact WEC.

Please let me know asap what you are able to find out involving this highly unusual and mysterious development.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Jefferson

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/wisconsin-election-commission-takes-voter-roll-list-voting-history-7-2-million-voters-release-2000-mules-documentary/