PDA

View Full Version : Senate GOP, Manchin block abortion rights legislation

Gunny
05-11-2022, 07:50 PM
https://thehill.com/news/senate/3485010-senate-gop-manchin-block-abortion-rights-legislation/

Dems are never honest about anything. The extremism is out there. This "Bill" would make abortion a free for all. Not to mention codifying murder into law. The Dems would have everyone believe the Supreme Court is about to outlaw abortion.

Thing that gets me is they want taxpayers to fund this, meaning fund those immoral POS's at PP. Naturally, it will affect poor blacks more than poor whites :rolleyes:

Nowhere in any of this bag of *crap* is there a reasonable voice to be heard. One side wants a get out fo jail free card at taxpayer expense up to the water breaking, while the other side believes there is absolutely zero reason to have an abortion.

Lost in the above is the fact that Roe is bad law. I'll add off topic but relevant, I certainly hope Obamacare goes the same route. Especially while Roberts is still on the bench. The "Right" to "affordable, bottom of the barrel medical care is as contrived as the Right to abortion.

Methinks this is going to cost Republicans in the midterms. The Dems are laying on the fear to the point of advocating publicly (with no fear of recrimination) to violate Federal law. One more of them, anyway.

Hope I'm wrong.