PDA

View Full Version : why cant anything in politics being honest?

actsnoblemartin
10-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Everytime i turn around its This person for truth, or that watchdog for the other party.

Whatever happened to calling a spade a spade, calling bullshit bullshit, and not having nothing but lies, distortions and half truths in politics.

Im sick of it!

Sir Evil
10-04-2007, 10:04 PM
that would be called votes, whatever it takes to obtain them.

BoogyMan
10-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Everytime i turn around its This person for truth, or that watchdog for the other party.

Whatever happened to calling a spade a spade, calling bullshit bullshit, and not having nothing but lies, distortions and half truths in politics.

Im sick of it!

The answer, in its simplest form, is that politicians are involved, ergo the process is dishonest.

JohnDoe
10-04-2007, 10:27 PM
martin is talking about us, probably...

afterall, each side defends their own half truths....

the politicians have succeeded in making us believe everything from the other side is a lie... therefore the truth, can not be seen....or is in the eye of the beholder.

------------------------------

they have divided and conquered by doing such... guaranteed their own vote, as SE has mentioned... imo, martin.

Sir Evil
10-04-2007, 10:29 PM
martin is talking about us, probably...

afterall, each side defends their own half truths....

the politicians have succeeded in making us believe everything from the other side is a lie... therefore the truth, can not be seen....or is in the eye of the beholder.

------------------------------

they have divided and conquered by doing such... guaranteed their own vote, as SE has mentioned... imo, martin.

Nope, both sides at one time or another go to all out extremes if it means swaying a vote.

JohnDoe
10-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Nope, both sides at one time or another go to all out extremes if it means swaying a vote.but WHO got them to do that SE? and how did ''they'' get them to do that SE?

i am uncertain that there would be such fervor, and animosity, and the only my side is right thoughts, unwilling to see the other side's view or uncompromising attitude out there if it wasn't put in to our heads in simpleton words of all liberals are scum and baby killers and all republicans are liars, if it weren't for the Parties propaganda, put out?

jd

Sir Evil
10-04-2007, 10:49 PM
but WHO got them to do that SE? and how did ''they'' get them to do that SE?

i am uncertain that there would be such fervor, and animosity, and the only my side is right thoughts, unwilling to see the other side's view or uncompromising attitude out there if it wasn't put in to our heads in simpleton words of all liberals are scum and baby killers and all republicans are liars, if it weren't for the Parties propaganda, put out?

jd

Well ya kind of got the answer to part of it yourself with the last paragragh, who puts out that propaganda? That I really can't say as the sources are probably enormous. You can be certain that both side has there followers, and the lobbyists.

What got you to be the way you are with your views? lot's of things I'm sure, family, friends, geographic location, and of course you're very own thought process.

The bottom line to me is who feeds the better line of BS, that best goes along with my own views. To say one is purely to the right or the left of the fence is not smart for anyone except the extremists, and in the end those are probably the biggest "WHO" to your answer.:D

10-05-2007, 01:40 AM
There is no point defending half truths.

diuretic
10-05-2007, 01:57 AM
There is no point defending half truths.

Well you could try a half-hearted defence......:cool: