PDA

View Full Version : Eric Swalwell Tells GOP to "Go to Uvalde Killer’s Funeral - Not Here For Kids"

BoogyMan
06-02-2022, 05:34 PM
This little scumbag has to be the dumbest person in DC. Not only did he get used by a Chinese asset for information he now pukes up this latest hot take for pure political consumption.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/06/02/eric-swalwell-tells-house-gop-to-go-to-uvalde-killers-funeral-so-they-can-celebrate-him-since-theyre-clearly-not-here-for-the-kids-n2608151

When it comes to Democrats saying stupid, horrible, no good things, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) successfully takes the lead.

While speaking at the House Judiciary in support of a package of bills to reduce gun violence, Swalwell horrifically accused Republicans of celebrating the Uvalde shooter who killed 19 kids and two adults, just because they advocate for American’s rights to own and defend themselves with a gun.

When it was his turn to talk, Swalwell spewed disgusting, out-of-line words about Republicans as if people actually care what he has to say.

"We’re supposed to be the protectors. We’re supposed to be here for the kids. And so to my colleagues today who flew in town, came to work, got ready to argue … my question is, why did you come here at all? Why did you come here at all? If you’re not here for the children, why don’t you go to the funeral of the killer? Because that’s the only place where the killer is being celebrated. We’re here to get things done and protect our kids. What’s your job? I yield back...”

SassyLady
06-03-2022, 10:56 AM
Can't fix stupid.

Maybe with God's help evil can be stopped.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Can't fix stupid.

Maybe with God's help evil can be stopped.

Liberal/dem kind of of stupid is a whole new animal.
Definitely on its own kind of heightened level transmitting a code into abject insanity, imho.
As such, the normal methods of enlightenment/education rarely ever show any improvement.
Quickest method of cure is illegal.
Thus, we must endure the utter rot, the abject, blithering and massively annoying crap spewed by those usual sanctimoniously arrogant idiots with their god complex that most of them seem to have.
I myself, have endured dealing with that since the age of 12, in school. And that is now 56 years and counting.--Tyr

tailfins
06-03-2022, 05:00 PM
Multiple relatives of the Uvalde victims have explicitly asked not to exploit their children's death to take away their gun rights. How about we respect their request?

Uvalde County overwhelmingly supports the Second Amendment.