PDA

View Full Version : Census blunder may tip 2024 to Democrats

BoogyMan
06-04-2022, 08:48 PM
There are NO coincidences. This was not an oversight. Our government is corrupt and rife with fraud. Consistent OVERcounts in blue states and consister UNDERcounts in red states? There is nothing about that claim that doesn't strain credulity.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3504546-census-blunder-may-tip-2024-to-democrats/

At the risk of overusing a phrase, the 2024 presidential election may be the most important — and perhaps the closest — in history. Last week’s Census Bureau announcement of serious errors will impact the next decade’s congressional apportionment and delegations, and play a crucial role in the presidential race. Given the nature of the mistakes, Democrats could hang onto the presidency under particularly controversial circumstances due to publicly-acknowledged errors.

The Census Bureau acknowledged that 14 states had significant miscounts in the 2020 census. See if you notice a pattern here: Among the overcounted states are Hawaii, Delaware, Rhode Island, Minnesota, New York and Massachusetts. Five of these six voted for Joe Biden in that year’s presidential election. The undercounted states were Texas, Illinois, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas. Five of these six voted for Donald Trump.

The ability for any agency to accurately count each person in a nation of 330 million is a logistical challenge, to be sure. However, it is difficult to understand how the Census Bureau missed more than 5 percent of the populations of Arkansas, Delaware and Hawaii.

The changes will impact national politics in a dramatic fashion. The 2020 census led to significant changes to congressional seats apportioned to states. Texas gained two congressional seats, while North Carolina, Florida, Montana, Colorado and Oregon each gained one. New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois and California each lost one seat in Congress. There was significant surprise that population growth winners such as Texas and Florida didn’t gain more seats. With the possible exception of Illinois not losing a seat, the likely effects of an accurate count would have overwhelmingly aided red states. Simply put, the revised figures show that (mostly) red states had even quicker relative population growth compared to the rest of the country — and especially compared to (mostly) blue states. It is entirely possible that undercounted states could have gained at least one seat in Congress, while overcounted states may have lost at least one each.

The error resulted in over 600,000 overcounted residents in New York and a similar amount undercounted in Texas. Last year, media coverage lamented that New York lost a member of Congress by being 89 residents short. With the revised, accurate numbers, New York may have lost a second seat — had the corrected numbers been available earlier. Considering that Republicans need to flip just five seats to retake Congress, each misplaced seat is crucial....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2022, 04:57 AM
There are NO coincidences. This was not an oversight. Our government is corrupt and rife with fraud. Consistent OVERcounts in blue states and consister UNDERcounts in red states? There is nothing about that claim that doesn't strain credulity.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/3504546-census-blunder-may-tip-2024-to-democrats/

The --totally corrupt-- dem party strikes yet again, imho.
They seem to ---always-- get by with their corruption. Even when it is found out.
Amazing is it not??
One must then consider why that exemption exists.... --Tyr

fj1200
06-05-2022, 03:43 PM
Who was in charge in 2020? Think, think, think...

tailfins
06-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Who was in charge in 2020? Think, think, think...

The Deep State and career bureaucrats.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2022, 08:56 PM
The Deep State and career bureaucrats.

ZZactly...
Bureaucrats have more power than many think.
Especially so , when the President is undergoing nonstop around the clock attacks whilst still engaged in fullfilling Presidential duties
and attempting to correct the massive harm caused by his totally traitorous predecessor, the scum, the treasonous POS--THE O-BAMA.
The globalist agent/shill..

fj1200
06-05-2022, 10:29 PM
I guess what I'm hearing is a distracted POTUS with no concrete long-term plans fell short. Who knew a self-abosorbed, petulant, man-child would be unable to drain a swamp when all those twitter tantrums, err, presidential duties were taking up so much time. Thank goodness for apologists.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2022, 07:03 PM
I guess what I'm hearing is a distracted POTUS with no concrete long-term plans fell short. Who knew a self-abosorbed, petulant, man-child would be unable to drain a swamp when all those twitter tantrums, err, presidential duties were taking up so much time. Thank goodness for apologists.

Apology accepted.
At least you did not try to deny the presented truth about how viciously and relentlessly Trump was attacked.....
I think that I see that a bit of light has entered, eh? --Tyr

fj1200
06-07-2022, 10:49 AM
Apology accepted.
At least you did not try to deny the presented truth about how viciously and relentlessly Trump was attacked.....
I think that I see that a bit of light has entered, eh? --Tyr

Apology?

When have I ever said that trump wasn't attacked by the left? The problem with the buffoon is that he is incapable of change and was incapable of rising above what was hurled at him and gave it back in kind. He could have been, and done, so much more than what he proved himself to be. But at least you didn't deny his true character as a "self-abosorbed, petulant, man-child". Truth. :)

jimnyc
06-07-2022, 01:06 PM
Everything about our government lately seems to be an "error".

tailfins
06-16-2022, 11:10 AM

You're not considering the premise of a necessary but not sufficient condition. A President that doesn't hate the country is a necessary, but not sufficient condition to win against corruption. I understand that Trump is a caudillo, but at least he is a caudillo who doesn't have a destructive ideology.

fj1200
06-16-2022, 04:44 PM
You're not considering the premise of a necessary but not sufficient condition. A President that doesn't hate the country is a necessary, but not sufficient condition to win against corruption. I understand that Trump is a caudillo, but at least he is a caudillo who doesn't have a destructive ideology.

trump has a word for people who fail (which is what he did with at least 1/3 of his slogans, "drain the swamp" in this case); it's Loser.