PDA

View Full Version : Lefties plan on shutting down the supreme court

jimnyc
06-07-2022, 01:02 PM
I say hit them with a missile! If not, maybe at least just peacefully arrest one by one. If folks decide to get violent, then I understand that beating someone with a night stick has them comply quicker. :)

---

Activists Plan To Shut Down The Supreme Court Over Potential Roe Ruling

The Protest Orgazning Group Shut Down D.C has announced plans to shut down the Supreme Court on June 13th over the potential overturning of Roe v. Wade.

June 13th is the next day the Supreme Court will be releasing decisions one of which could overturn Roe v. Wade.

The Epoch Times obtained a video slide from one of their online meetings discussing their plans.

The slide shows that the activists plan to shut down the Supreme Court by blocking all vehicular entrances to the court.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/activists-planning-shut-supreme-court-potential-roe-ruling/

revelarts
06-07-2022, 02:08 PM
I say hit them with a missile! If not, maybe at least just peacefully arrest one by one. If folks decide to get violent, then I understand that beating someone with a night stick has them comply quicker. :)

---

Activists Plan To Shut Down The Supreme Court Over Potential Roe Ruling

The Protest Orgazning Group Shut Down D.C has announced plans to shut down the Supreme Court on June 13th over the potential overturning of Roe v. Wade.

June 13th is the next day the Supreme Court will be releasing decisions one of which could overturn Roe v. Wade.

The Epoch Times obtained a video slide from one of their online meetings discussing their plans.

The slide shows that the activists plan to shut down the Supreme Court by blocking all vehicular entrances to the court.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/activists-planning-shut-supreme-court-potential-roe-ruling/

So they are planning an "insurrection"?!?

Biden, Pelosi and radical media talking heads from CNN & MSNBC obviously lead them to do this.
Hateful anti-gov't rhetoric.
It's domestic terrorism, they all should be censored and tracked and held accountable!!
because they are are threat to "democracy"!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-07-2022, 02:16 PM
So they are planning an "insurrection"?!?

Biden, Pelosi and radical media talking heads from CNN & MSNBC obviously lead them to do this.
Hateful anti-gov't rhetoric.
It's domestic terrorism, they all should be censored and tracked and held accountable!!
because they are are threat to "democracy"!

But their insurrection will be legitimate, (because murdering innocent babies is a right) if in doubt= just ask them- then the earthen Gods will tell ya... and maybe jail ya for daring to ask.. -Tyr